sleepover #3

We just looked at each other, not knowing what to do next as I leaned in towards him, but quin quickly interrupted us all exicted as he started pushing jumping on Pauly as they started laughing talking about the party ad I went downstairs looking through my apps seeing who was on cause I was now horny as fuck, I scrolled and seen this dude name turk who hit Me up, "wassup yo"

"Wassup king"

"Shit you fine as fuck pull through tonight to this party I'm having", I sat there thinking god works in great ways

"Oh yeah, shit you tryna fuck at yo party"

"Most definitely, shit my cave ready for you"

"Damn I'll make sure to wear my jockstrap"

"Damn you gone wear that for daddy"

"Shit hell yeah ill make sure you enjoy ever moment"

"Damn, hell yeah come through" I laughed going upstairs washing up getting ready seeing which jockstrap I wanted to wear tonight, "damn I'll look good in all of these",

"Wear the blue one", I turned around seeing Pauly talking to me as I felt he was somewhat jealous

"Thanks", I grabbed it going into the bathroom doing my cleaning process and my cleaning out process to make sure I was ready for whatever take place tonight and I was so ready. I let them leave out first as I waited till they left before I grabbed my stuff, heading out, I had on my all red jumpsuit, and with my red and white fashionnova shoes as I wanted him to see me before everyone else did, pulling up to the house with cars lined up on the yard, street packed so I just told my driver to stop away from everyone else, as I walked the rest of the way.

"Ayeeee," I heard a drunk man screaming at me, I just thought damn what's the age range here. I walked to the house up the stairs as, of course, the first person to see me is Pauly, it was kinda uncomfortable awkward but I just said fuck it and text turk i was here, "bet", I seen him walk down the stairs looking better then his pictures, as everyone was looking at him taking pictures and videos, "yoo all I gotta say is, don't fuck nothing up but have fucking fun", he screamed as they cheered as they turned the music back uo and the lights off as he signaled me to come over, I kinda did send him a little tease but he didn't send me anything so I'm scared just incase he's a bottom or not packing but I can work with both.

I walked with him to the basement as I seen Pauly looking at me as I closed the door behind me, "so you must be new around here"

"Why you say that"

"Cause I never seen you on the apps, while I have but never on my side of town"

"Yeah, my friend lives over here, we having a sleepover or whatever grown people do"

He busted out laughing as I did the same shit, "shit that's wassup, see that gay as nigga quin still alive"

"How you know about him and alive"??,

soo many questions was going through my head as I was shook quin really Is gay but what the fuxk does the "alive" part mean.

"Yeah, we had a little disagreement, and shit I shot em then he ran out my house bleeding"

"Damn.. fuck"

"Yeah, he betta be glad he allowed in my house, shit his blood still on my floor." I busted out laughing, but on the other hand Karma a bitch.

"You know he still fucking that one girl", I knew exactly who he was talking about, "who"

"Tyla brooke I think her name is, shit i think somebody told me she had a nigga", damn did everyone know about them shit