new beginning

I'm so fucking tired of getting cheated on, all niggas do is cheat cheat and lie like why can't I meet one nigga who all for me, im so fucking over it, why couldn't I be straight shit. I was walking to work as I hated my job, but it was the only way to pay my bills to start off my career as a lawyer nurse, but we all started someone. I walked in, clocking in as me and my three coworkers were playing tic tac toe and doing tiktoks from how slow we were until a group of guys walked in. "Hello, welcome to the ranch", my coworker said but I was not in the mood as my other coworker pulled Me to the side, "oh my god, that's one of my favorite pornstars"

"Really"

"He so fine, ughh"

"Ok, calm down,"

"Go introduce yourself."

"What no, you tryna embarrass me,"

"Eric, you're up." ughh why me I said to myself

"Get his autograph for me,"

"I'm not fan girling," I said, laughing, grabbing some water and menus

"Hello, welcome to ranches, I'm Eric ill be your waiter", I said to them as one of them was just starring at me, "I seen you on Twitter", one of the guys said as I looked shook but i knew what he was talking about

"I'm sorry."

"Don't act like you don't know."

"I didn't say I didn't, you know my boi meek,"

"I don't, actually."

"I'm glad you don't," he said to me, taking his glasses off, licking his lips, I see why my coworker was so nervous about him that I was getting nervous.

"Why are you glad I don't know you?"

"Cause that Mean I can get to know you," he said, filtering with me as I handed him the menu

"Oh really,"

"Yeah, really, i know you saw me though on your screen."

"No, I actually really haven't."

"Let me see your phone." I gave him my phone as he followed himself on all his plateforms and showed me his Twitter, he gave me my phone back as I scrolled through seeing him in action, "you know how to use it"

"Hell yeah, I do. Hopefully, you can try it out,"

"You know this is sexual harassment,"

"Do you want me to stop?" I didn't say anything as his boys were drooling over the food

"Aye yo can you flirt later, im hungry as fuck", one of his friends said

"So hit me up when you get home"

"I'll think about it but I got a question"

"Yeah wassup", I leaned in asking him, "have you fucked any of them", as I pointed around his table as I stood back up, "naw baby you ain't got nothing to worry about"

"Good"

"But that is my job hope you not the jealous type"

"I don't know how I feel about dating someone in the public eye"

"Well think about it baby", I laughed and took there order as he just starred at me lixking his lips as I seen him grabbing his crotch, "anything else for you guys"

"Naw, that's it baby, can I use your discount", I laugh cause everyone else to laugh but he wasn't

"Yeah sexy you can", I walked away putting his order in as I knew he was looking at my butt, it was big but it was there especially in the jeans I wore today.