crazy In love

Bring in love would make you blind to everything someone does, each excuse, every fight, drama between friends and family. He's always been there for me, we been together for 17 years ever since high school and he's never left my side but it was the cheating that got out of hand, people calling my phone, the lying just everything above so I was tired of it but I wasn't leaving him. He cane in late at night as I was up waiting for him in lingerie as I laid up ass up in the air as he walked in

"Damn for me", he said before eating Me out as I reached underneath me stroking him as It felt good but I could get distracted from the point I was going to make. He stopped slapping his dick on my ass as I lifted up pushing him on the bed as I grabbed my blindfold and my handcuffs, "we gone try something new tonight", he smiled as I put the blindfold in and handcuffed his arms to the bed so he wouldn't escape, I tied his legs together as I invited my three friends in who wore wearing mask, "so where do you go at the middle of the night"

"What"

"Answer the question, and don't say work"

"Nigga what", as I grabbed my lighter putting it close to his skin as he screamed, "yoo what the fuck you doing"

"Ohh nothing waiting for my answer"

"I have work bae"

"Don't lie"

"I'm not"

"So why I got motherfuckers calling my phone"

"I don't know I really don't"

"Lying as usual but I got something for you", as I lifted his legs up about yon rub  some lube on his hole as one of my friends stopped me, "what the fcuk you doing"

As I watched my friend go down and start eating him out as he couldn't do nothing but scream at me, "you see what happens when you fuck with me"

"Yoo ima fuck you up"

"No you not", one of my friends said as they took his blindfold off

"Ohh ima kill all you niggas"

"Oh really, aye fuck that nigga"

"Wait, wait I'm sorry"

"Are you", we laughed as one of them slide inside of him without lube as he cried out for help, "Please stop"

My friends fucked him one by one as I just laughed recording them but not their faces, "yall ready"

"Hell yeah", they stood up around him as they jerked off above him as they all release on him from his face, lips and even his mouth as I took a picture of it sending it to the motherfuckers who blew my phone up with the caption, "your top, loves nut", as I laughed paying my friends before they showered and left, "ima beat yo ass"

"No you won't, let this be your lesson"

"Fuck you"

"You hit me once I untie you, your mother will be burying you before you bury her, got it"

"Whatever", I united him as I stood there looking at him with him looking at me as I laughed changing the covers washing them before laying down getting some good night sleep and I wanted him to try something while I was sleep I was ready for his shit, you wanna play the game, ima win each time.