me, him and them #3

I love him bad, I wanna marry him but it's just the way he looked at another dude just got me jealous. It's not his fault it's all mines but my dumbass can't just fuck him by myself I want him to be overly happy. I was sitting in taz guess room as I just wanted to scream, it's been a week qnd I haven't heard from him, I hear he be having niggas over, I heard he started a onlyfans, I heard he be having orgy parties, just so much shit and I'm mad as fuck. I picked up my phone and tried calling him, it repeatedly ring and after the 5th one he answer,"what"

"Damn that's how you answer me now"

"Fuck you like for real"

"Can I see you"

"Why"

"Cause I miss you"

"You walked out I didn't",

"you right let me come over"

"Sure I don't care", I showered getting my smell goods ready and lotioning up my body, I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys rushing out to my car, I haven't fucked in a week and I wanted to dig so deep in his ass I reach his chest. I pulled off zooming to our home picking up his favorite snacks, flowers and chocolates cause I wasn't coming empty handed. I pulled up seeing three cars in front, I paid it no mind and I just locked my door, grabbing his stuff knocking on the door, i waited for about 30mintues before the door opened as I seen naked men everywhere fine black naked men, I looked around for him, walking up the stairs as I walked to our old bedroom and there he was getting fucked by three dudes, I just grind laughing in my head, "so this what you doing"

"Nathan come join us"

"Naw im good"

"You don't wanna try it out"

"You sick as fuck"

"Oh well your lost", I grind and dropped everything about to walk out but realized who the fuck I was, I pulled my gun out shooting rounds in the air, "everybody get the fuck out", everybody grabbed they clothes falling over each other I stood downstairs with the door open as they all ran out, as I opened the windows to the house after the last dude left, "you got me fucked up", I said to him as my temper was at hundred

"You left me"

"Nigga I didn't break up with you, the fuck you mean"

"Yeah I did, I'm over being the problem"

"The problem, you just freely letting niggas walk in yo the hosue were I lay my head"

"You don't live here no more"

"I pay the fucking bills here, fuck you mean"

"I also pay bills here"

"Wolith what job"

"I started my own onlyfans thank you"

"So you selling your body, for money"

"Whatever", he was about to walk away until I grabbed him

"You really not fucking with me, after all I did for you"

"And what about the shit you haven't did for me"

"Like what"

"You making love to me, dates, when I wanna cuddle with you, what about quality time"

"I stay busy you know that"

"Well I gotta get a man who has time for me", I stood there shook at the man I wanted for the rest of my life tell me he don't want me no more, "you for real right now"

"I don't know"

"You love me i know you do"

"I do but you make me hate you"

"I'm sorry, I'm a fuck up"

"You are but your my fuck up", I lean in kissing him as it felt different like he knew I was he's and I was never leaving him.