Mr. wrong

I was sitting by myself in the cafeteria as I watched the police barge in throwing Kenneth, the bad boy, the criminal to the ground as everyone recorded and laughed at him, he didn't have anybody who was his friends but I don't know why I cared.

They took him out as everything went back to normal as everyone posted there videos on instagram with funny caption making fun of him as the bell rung for our dismissal we saw the police was five cars deep talking to the principle with Kenneth in the car as I stood there looking at him as I could see he was hurting and I wanted to help him some how. It was about 40mintues before the let him out with his clothes ripped and one of his shoes hanging off his feet as the cops pulled off as I walked up to him, "hey you need a ride home"

"No thanks faggot"

"Ok, hope you feel better", I walked away not letting that word really phase me as he yelled out stop, as I turned around, "Yeah ill love a ride", we walked over to my car as he got in and I wanted to take him shopping seeing his shoes are fucked and clothed are ripped, "you wanna go to the mall real quick"

"Umm yeah, you buying me something"

"Yeah I will if you want something"

Cameron p.o.v

I don't know what the fuck he was doing but aye free money is free money and I hope he knows im not gay but I dont wanna make it clear that I'm being asshole to him.

"So what they handcuffed you for"

"Assault and battery"

"You need to stop for real I don't want to see you behind bars"

"Thanks but I don't need a rich spoil brat to tell me what to do"

"I just want you to be happy"

"Thank you appreciate it but us people don't get happy or a happy endings"

"You will I promise you", we parked getting out the car heading into the mall with him letting me borrow his slides, as we went in and he spent almost 1k on me from shoes, clothes and food for my place, "umm shit I don't know how to thank you"

"Your welcome" he laughed which was cute, he made me laugh and smile that I forgot about the whole situation I was in at school.

"Thank you again"

"No problem love helping out others"

"How about we grab some food too"

"I'm I paying?"

"Naw i gotcu",  he jumped in the car driving to Apple bees, one of my favorite childhood restaurants, as we rapped to nicki having one of the best days of my life with somebody I didn't know I'll have fun with.

We arrived to the restaurant as the lady looked at my outfit I had on, "you look good sir"

"Thank you, table for 2"

"Hes yours or your brother"

"Hes mine"

"Well your lucky man", she said to him as he laughed as she should us to our table. We laughed, ate and both took shots as we just enjoyed each other company before paying and tipping.

"I had fun with you today, wasn't expecting a date type but it was fun"

"Glad you enjoyed, glad I can help and take your mind off shit"

He drove as I just stared at him as my dick got hard looking at him but I didn't wanna invite him over to spend the night and taste my dick. I looked at my time it said 10:00 and we most definitely got school Tomorrow so I don't know if he wanted too spend the night or I spend the night at his place.

"Here you are", he said pulling into my driveway

"Can I spend the night at yo place"

"Umm yeah my parents are gone for business"

"Bet let me just take this food in the house for my fam", I grabbed the bags and my leftovers  going inside seeing my  mother in the chair probably off whatever her plug gave her, I walked in to my little brother room but he wasn't in there i went into my room giving him some food as he tore it up while he played my game, "love you bro"

"Love you too, I might go to my girl house"

"That's cool better then here"

"Right", I walked out as some dude walked out of the bathroom, "who the fuck is you"

"None of yo business little nigga now move"

"Bitch as nigga"

"What, I'll kill you punk ass"

"Do it then", as he pulled his gun out aiming it towards me.

Dion p.o.v

I waited outside for him to come but all I heard was two gunshots with a man running out shirtless. I quickly ran out the car going inside as his brother was laying right by his side holding the wound where he was shot at, I quickly called the police telling them the address, the situation and my name to not waste time, go from the best day to the worst day.