story of rio

I been in the business for about 8 years now, and being a kingpin is one of the best jobs I ever had from being homeless to selling to now owning these niggas, today I was meeting with a old friend cause I heard his brother was fucking up my delivers and I don't fucking play about them and my money. I saw him on the camera as I got ready to meet up with him as everybody whom I'm associated with was there waiting, "hey, wassup Rio, long time no see"

"Wassup yo," I looked at him

"You good you said it was an emergency"

"Yeah, yo brother where he at"

"I honestly don't know. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks," I signaled my 3 guards to go search for him cause I know where he be at, "where they going"

"That's only my business to know"

"They bet not kill him"

"Nigga chill out"

"Naw cause I know you"

"Whatever", I walked to my closet grabbing my gun as he got scared as I could see his body language changed, "you good"

"Why you take that out"

"I'm just be prepared", i got a call walking over into the bathroom as they told me they found him, "bring him now"

I started to take my shirt off as I heard ruckus grabbing my gun running out as i seen him trying to escape, "tell them let me go rio"

"Until your brother comes your staying right here"

"What the fuck do I have to do with him"

"Teach you both not to fuck with me"

"Im yo friend though", I walked closer to him grabbing his face, "yup sure", fuck him to be honest nigga haven't texted or call me in 4 years it took me searching for his brother ass to get him to meet with me.

I sat down hearing them come up the stairs yelling, as the door got pushed in, as I saw nihit beat up, "look who decided to show up"

"Yo, why you here?" nihit said to his brother

"He called me"

"The fuck you got my brother here for"

"Sit yo bitch as down", I said getting up pushing his ass in the chair holding my gun to his head

"I'm missing delivery which mean I'm missing money"

"Yoo I don't", I slapped him with the gun before he could finish,

"You trying to piss me off huh"

"Naw"

"So where my shit at nihit", I walked over to his brother holding the gun to his head

"Yo chill he don't have nothing to do with this"

"Ohh yeah, where's my money"

"I'll give it to you please"

"You got until Friday to have my shit"

"Its Tuesday"

"So"

"I need more time" I grabbed his brother by the neck throwing him on my desk as he busted into tears, " you wanna play with me dont you"

"No yo please", I held the gun to his face, and pulled the trigger as they both started crying, "next time it won't be emptied"

"You... tried to... kill me"

"Get yo brother in check and I wouldn't had to do that"

I put a chip in dude foot watching his steps as i dismissed them but I stopped him, "yoyo let me talk to you"

"Fuck you"

I ran grabbing him pulling him back into my office kicking everybody out, "you got me fucked up"

"Mann you pulled the trigger on me"

"Nigga we play like that all the time"

"Yeah but this time different"

"Its not, you want some dick"

"Naw chill"

"You don't be saying that when I'm In you", I gripped his ass kissing on his neck

"Mann rio", I knew I was getting him excited and it's been so long since I fucked shit I just wanted to bend him over and fuck him even though I know he been getting fucked by that nigga I don't fuck with

"You still letting him in yo guts"

"Rio"

"Keep saying my name like that, ima fuck you for real"

"Hes my boyfriend"

"Fuck him"

"I said the same about you and actually did it"

"My dick better though"

"Whatever rio", he started to walk out as I followed behind him before he opened the door, "text me, don't be a stranger"

"Ok, rio" I closed the door behind him just sitting down looking at my phone of him slurping on my dick, I took pictures of my hard dick sending it to him, "you missing out", as he just sent drooling emoji then I sent him the videos which he didn't like but I'll see him again and we'll be making more.