Stalker

Walking home is never safe for a open black fine ass gay man but I always stay ready but today was different. I was walking home from the club as this dude was following me and I knew who he was, cause I dance on him at the club but I wasn't expecting him to follow me. I took a different route then my usual as he kept following me so I yelled out, "I'm loaded sir, don't try me"

"I'm loaded too but not how you thinking" I stopped in my tracks as I was thinking gun but I'm guessing he was thinking about his dick.

"I'm ok, don't want it"

"You sure that kiss said other wise"

I stopped turning around as he had a Hoodie on and he was close to me, "so can I get that ass or naw"

"I got a nigga"

"Lies"

"So what you want me to invite you back to my place after you followed me"

"Yeah im sorry that was creepy"

"No shit"

"But naw im sorry let me make it up to you", as he walked closer placing my hand on his dick

"Damn"

"Its only 9inches but you can handle it"

"I know I can"

"Then come back to my place"

"I'll feel safer at my place"

"That's cool sexy I won't hurt you unless you ask", we walked back to my place as he kept feeling on my ass and I kept feeling his dick. As we made it back to my place I told him to wait in my room as I took a shower.

"Let me get in with you"

"Come on, I never caught your name"

"I go by mikey"

"Mikey you fine asf"

"I know", he laughed as i rolled my eyes as I stripped right in front of him as he turned me around kissing me, "you been fucked before"

"I have"

"You do relationships"

"I don't know im only 26"

"So let me lock you down"

"And what you gone bring to my table"

"This dick, money, cars, houses"

"Not attracted to all that"

"How about love, attention, words of affirmation"

"Damn, you speaking my language"

"Shit the other shit to of course"

"Say less", we jumped in the shower as he rubbed my body before fuxking the sense out of Mr as we moved from the shower to the floor, to the bed as we finished up there before he collapse naked on my bed.

"But for real, I want you to see my place"

"What you do for living"

"Im a music artist and actor"

"Oh my fuxkign God, now you say that you play in that one tubi movie"

"I play in multiple tubi,  Hulu, Netflix movies"

"Oh my fucking god your Micheal scott"

"That's me"

"I just fucked my celebrity crush"

"Damn I'm your"

"Shut up"

"Now I'm yours now"

"Thought you was married, naw that was a PR stunt"

"For your music and movies"

"Yeah"

"That's crazy" I laid next to him naked as I circled his belly button before he fell asleep as I went right after him.