undectable

Your status is everything in the gay community especially in high school cause word will get around even though I'm clean which is a surprised cause i fucked half of the girls, gays and half of the straight dudes had their Thang in my mouth but it was one dude from my school who was known for having HIV. He found out last year and everything for him dropped his friends, family and his couch drop him. He didn't have nobody, he didn't fuck with nobody and nobody fucked with him.

I was sitting in class it was almost over as  Kelvin walked in qnd sat down beside me, "look girls, the infection came in", as they all looked at him and started laughing, "last time I checked you was infected to with chlamydia and herpes", I said having his back, as she gasp but the class laughed before the bell rung she ran out, "I didn't need you to protect me"

"But I wanted too", I finished up packing up as he said something, "say it again"

"Go out with me"

"Would love too"

"Shut bet ill pick you up or you can drive with me"

"I'm down", I wrote my number down sliding it to him as he smiled. I was happy I could put a smile on his face after two years even the teacher notice, "someone's finally got you smiling", she said as we laughed cause we both knew he was depressed and suicidal, after he tired killing himself twice hut didn't work I guess he gave up and just delt with it. I walked out with him following me, "What's yo next class"

"Lunch", I said laughing as we walked to my locker as I grabbed my food walking to the cafeteria as we both went to a table with people starring at me, "you ok", I asked him giving him one of my sandwiches, "naw I feel bad I'm making you look bad", i touched his face to make them jealous or gasp even better take picture, I leaned I close and whispered in his ear, "just go with it", he said laughing looking at me biting his sandwich one thing teens love more then sex its gossip. They started taking pictures and talking ing amongst each other even the cafeteria lady's were talking we was now the hype of the school cause I wasn't no femboy I was very masculine with muscle so this gone be cute.

School was out and we was all headed home I waited for Kelvin to come back from the locker from grabbing his stuff but he was taking a long time, I went down there to call for him as I seen 5 dudes literally beating his ass, "aye", they all turned around looking at me, "nigga mind yo business", one of them said to me

"He is my business",

"So you fucking HIV biggas now"

"Don't try to act like you 5 were clean your whole life"

"Nigga you don't know us"

"I do,5 6, 8, 9 and 11", as I darted my eyes up and down as they sorta got the hint

"What the fuck you talking" as he cut himself off then walking away

"Umm apologize"

"Hell naw"

"I still got videos with yall face in it, apologize"

"Fuck", one screamed

"Shit we sorry"

"Now get out", I said as they ran as I walked over helping him up, as I grabbed his stuff as he limped to the car, "they really fucked you up"

"Shut up", he said laughing as we got into his car as I took my shirt off whipping the blood of his face as he leaned on kissing me slow passionate but sloppy, how I like it.

"Fuck, I'm sorry"

"For", he just looked at me and I knew I was in

"Good", we drove to get some food before heading to my house so I could change and grab some clothes then we headed back to his house and watched movies, I kicked his ass in videos games before we had a make-up session before it was time to go, "fuck can we just stay here and cuddle", he said as I laughed getting up, "naw we gotta date remember"

"Yeah"

"So lets go"

"Where im not dress yet"

"Join me in the shower"

"For real"

"Unless you wanna shower alone"

"Hell naw I don't", he took his clothes off as I seen his thick massive boner pop out, I pretend like I didn't see it but he came behind me wrapping his arms around me, "thanks you for giving me a chance"

"Your welcome, everyone gets a chance, it's what you do with it that matters".