new beginning #2

I literally texted him throughout my shift had my manger wanted to close early since nobody but them and two other people came in, this is why I hated working on Mondays nobody came in, I texted him ill be off in 10 minutes as he replied back with "bet", I cleaned up with my manger as it was just us Two as he sent everyone else home. He washed dishes as I cleaned off the tables, locked the doors and count the draw as he called me, "hello"

"Wassuo bae, I'm outside"

"Ok, give Me 30mintues"

"Alright bet, bring me something to eat or drink"

"Ok", he hang up as I quickly counted the draw and checked on my manger to see if he was finished and ready to go, I grabbed him some chips, cheesecake and a pineapple lemonade as we headed out waving bye, I was off Tomorrow and I couldn't wait to sleep in. I opened the door as smoke escaped out as I seen he was high as fuck, "hey bae", he said to Me lenaing in kissing me, "you move quick"

"I gotta get you before somebody else do"

"So I'm yours"

"I mean I ate you out in the bathroom of your Job and you shitted on my dick, you tell me"

"Please stop bringing that up"

"Tell our kids that's how we mat", he said laughing as I just looked at him

"That's disgusting"

"I know right you did it", I punched him as he just laughed with this pretty as smile that made me melt inside. We pulled off with me giving him his food as he smashed on the chips and cheesecake, as we just jammed to music rapping singing along before we was interrupted by his Phone ringing, "hello"

"Wassup daddy"

"Yo why you calling me"

"I want some dick"

"I'm with my bae right now"

"Oh ok daddy, we can record something later"

"Alright daddy", as he hang up and I just sat there awkwardly before he spoke to me, "you good"

"Umm yeah im ok", I said lying knowing i wasn't ready for this life.

"I don't believe you"

"I-i really didn't think about this all the way"

"With me being a pornstar?"

"Yeah, just alot to think about"

"I understand, I be doing this for about 18 year now and I actually never found anybody to love me because of the job I did, for real for real and when I try to date other stars it goes south so I feel you"

"Sorry to hear that"

"Its cool, that's why I been single for the past 4 years cause nobody really wanted me"

"Just your money and sex"

"And clout of course, but if you want me to take you home I can"

"Noo I wanna stay with you"

"You sure", I leaned over kissing him as we stopped at a stopped sign then pulling back looking at him, "I'm sure"

He smiled licking his lips woth no words, nothing to say, "you got my dick hard"

"Glad I could help"

"But naw for real, I respect you for trying to go through with this with me, I appreciate you and if I only gotta make content with you or solo then so be it, I'm tired of being alone, nobody to hold or talk to when I need them"

"What's going on with you, where that tough bold dude who was in the restaurant"

"You make me vulnerable"

"Wow I didn't know I had that affect on people"

"On me you do, I haven't had anybody who was all about Me or who wanted to hear me vent and not just one sided, you
Know", he was really our of it, he was high as fuck but I'm glad he can tell Me shit and not feel like he need to hide everything.

"You know I didn't have nobody, both my parents dead, my siblings left once they knew what I was doing and the niggas who say they got me, only want my money for real so who do I really have"

"You don't think you have me"

"I don't know yet but I sense your genuine but I'm scared for real"

"That's understandable", we pulled up to a lit as house with people outside of it and I could tell he was pissed the fuck off, he got out with me behind him as he just yelled and screamed, "what the fuck is this"

"Yoo welcome to the party", one of his friends said

"Get the fuck out"

"Yo chill, we having fun", he pulled his gun out and fired 6 shots hopefully not hitting no one

"Get the fuck out my house", everybody quickly started running out as he started fighting his friend who was in his face as I tried pulling him off him, "yo bae chill",  I said as he punched him one last time before walking away, "nigga you wildin"

"You niggas threw a party in my house, what the fuck you thought I was gone do"

"Nigga it wasn't even like that"

"You niggas didn't even ask me"

"Whatever"

"And really jay, you suppose to be my nigga for real and you go along with this shit"

"Yoo, meek", jay tried speaking but was cut off by a punch as he hit the ground, "get the fuck out"

"Nigga crazy as fuck", they said walking out but jay stood there, "I ain't got nowhere to go"

"That ain't my issue", jay grind and was walking out as I told him to stop as I looked at meek

"If you wanna to with him then bye", meek said to me as I stood there looking at him to make sure he knew who he was talking too.

"Get the fuck out", he said to me but I wasn't going nowhere

"Im not leaving you like this"

"Like what", I gave him a hug to calm him down or try too as I walked him to the couch, "jay close the door", I told him as he closed and locked it as we all jsut sat downstairs looking at each other, "look i apologize I really do, it wasn't suppose to go like this"

"Mann jay I don't wanna hear it bro"

"I'm just saying bro"

"Its whatever bro, I'm going to sleep clean my house up"

"I will", meek started to go upstairs as I followed behind him as he stripped collapsing in his bed, "see what I mean playing me"

"I gotta question"

"Wassup"

"Do you have anger issues"

"Yeah, sadly sorry I didn't tell you"

"No its OK I'm just glad I know now, how do I calm you down"

"You did good, by just hugging me"

"Good cause I felt that what you needed"

"Yeah that's how my family use to do it but I'm working on it"

"Good", I stripping laying next to him ad I turned the tv on as he cuddle up with me with me being big spoon which I didn't mind.

"Goodnight meek"

"What happened to mook"

"Thought you hated that"

"Naw I love it",

"Night mook".