sleepover #1

"Bae, you coming to see me?"

"Naw tyla not this weekend me, Raj, nate, alex and Pauly hanging out."

"You stay with them like damn where my time at"

"You mean how you be spending with that nigga Quinn"

"What the fuck he gotta do with this"

"You be fuxking him don't you"

"Stfu talking to me"

"Then get off my phone den", she hang up irritated as I laughed inviting Quinn to our hangout so I can beat his ass or shit even fuck the nigga but shit ill see where it goes.

I laid down for a while since the hangout was out nate house since his parents don't really give a fuck what he do then on the other hand my parents stay in my ass and my little brother stay trying to ran the streets and they made me babysit his ass speaking about the devil, "aye yo I'm going to head out"

"Where you going?"

"Got some dick to throw down."

"Nigga, you're like 14"

"15, nigga I'll call you when I get home "

I just let him go as I looked on the ring camera as I heard her voice scream at him, "where the fuck you going"

"I'm hanging with friends"

"Stop fucking lying, where you going"

"To go stand with javonte"

"Stand where"

"Mann moms"

"What I wanna know", they went both and forth shit talking each other before as I fell right to sleep as I ignored them listening to them agrue.

My alarm went off as I look at my phone and i went into the bathroom, taking a piss humming as my flow came out. I just thought I'm really about to have a weekend with my boys, drinking, smoking, gaming, cooking just us vibing together since I haven't seen them and they haven't seen me these college classes has been taking over my time so this was going to be our night, fuck some shit up. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, heading to grab my bags. I packed, grabbing everything I needed before checking on my brother, "Alright, I'm heading out."

"Whatever."

"Yo, you want me to drop you off somewhere?"

"Naw, I'll just stay in the house by myself,"

"Alright, invite one of yo friends over,"

"Mom would kill me,"

"Just tell her I told you, you could,"

"Thanks, I'll think about it,"

"Alright, love you," I headed out, locking the doors heading to nate house but of course I had to pick niggas up, "I'm heading towards you know", I said on the phone with Raj, shit to let yall in on this I did have a little crush on him he was a fine as Indian, Hairy but not to hairy I once seen his ass and dick in the locker room and that picture was stuck with me for a while but then Pauly came along, we mat in high school then he left sophomore year and we mat back up during our junior year of college and he had my full attention we would text and call almost everyday he was like my best friend until my nudes were linked and he found out I fucked with dudes and he slowly stop fucking with me.

I pulled up with him, waiting outside, jumping right in as I pulled off with him, giving me a dry wassup, "What's yo issue?"

"Fucking nate invited my ex"

"Yoo who, why wasn't I told"

"Check the groupchat", I stopped at that red light pulling my phone seeing, he invited mack, he wasn't cute but he wasn't ugly he was a white buff dude who raj use to fuck with on the low until the nigga exposed Raj which got me thinking he could be the one who exposed/ leaked my shit.