lowkey

I really hate this fucking school, all these  fags running around and the school just let's them, wearing what they want, doing what they want, it's fucking disgusting to be honest. I was in class today and the gay dude Andre walked in late as always trying to make a entrance and of course everybody give him the attention he wants, "Andre why are you always late", the teacher asked him

"I had to shower and grav me some breakfast"

"Please sit down"

"Fag", I said not giving a fuck cause it's juts irritated as fuck wasting everybody time, he laughed walking pass me then spilled his drink on me, "oops, sorry", he said sarcastically laughing in my face as I stood up about to punch him till the teacher stopped me, "Andre to the principle office"

"He called me a derogatory slang"

"Did you do that todrick"

"naw I didn't he did this shit on purpose", I said lying through my teeth as I just wanted to pound his face in but I kept my cool of course as I went to the bathroom to change and he walked to the office starring at me as I laughed.

I walked into the bathroom taking my shirt off seeing if I had another one in my bag and of course I didn't, "shit, I probably got one in my locker", I grabbed my stuff walking our shirtless as dude came out the office at the same time as we looked at each other with me just laughing as I seen he had a slip in his hand most likely a detention one which made me laugh Even more.

I heard the bell ring as I quickly ran to the locker rooms to get my shirt trying to be quick with it so I dont be late for class and of course he comes down where I'm at, "you jealous as fuck of me"

"Why would I be"

"Cause I get more ass then you do"

"Thank god I don't get ass"

"You get on my fucking nerves why can't you just accept everyone how they are"

"Cause yall just walk around here doing what yall want acting like yall run shit"

"You jocks do the same thing"

"But we like pussy though"

"That's because you haven't tried bussy", he came close to me touching me

"Yo back the fuck up before I hit you"

"You not gone hit me",  he said to me as I just looked at him laughingthen my laughter turned into a serious face as he started touching my chest, "yo chill the fuck out", was to fucking close to me and I was either going to knock his ass out or knock his ass out it wasn't no other option.

"You know you like me"

"Yo Andre chill"

"Or what", he said moving close to me as I could smell his McDonald’s breathe

"Kiss me", he said with me ignoring him.as he then grabbed my dick which took me by surprise, "I knew you liked me"

"Andre", one thing about me is don't give a fuck who you is once you touch my dick it's over with and I haven't had none in 2 months, oh yeah he don't know what he getting into.

"Don't tell nobody andre"

"I wont it's our little secret", I leaned in kissing him then making my way down,  kissing his neck while i slowly slide my hand down his back but stopping just before I touch his ass teasing him as he moans in my ear as I make my way to his nipples lightly licking one while gently flicking the other being soft before I start sucking and nibbling on them.

"Fuck todrick"

"You like that"

"Yes, daddy", I gripped by his neck aggressively slamming him into the locker, "where my apology at"

"I'm sorry"

"Huh say it again"

"I'm sorry daddy"

"Good, now get on yo kness", he slowly slide down kiss my body as he slowly unbuclked my pants pulling them down, "hurry up before we get caught", he was about to pull it out as I laughed stopping him, "I'll let you know when you can have this", as he became so upset I just busted out laughing grabbing my shirt and my bag heading back upstairs, "your evil"

"I know I'll let you know", as I walked upstairs texting his instagram giving him my address and phone number but if this shit get out I'm killing his ass.