off the streest #2

"Throw that shit back baby", he said to me as I threw my ass on him as he slapped it repeatedly. I just started fucking with jamal for about 5 days now, tall dark-skinned skinny but no abs but nice arms, nice teeth, stay sharp like he hood but he really not. He treats me well better then anybody ever did like a prince and he's my king.

We finished up fucking as he nutted on my face which I loved for him to do, I liked it off with him kisses me licking it off then kissing me again, "damn baby", he helped me up as we went to the shower as I got a Phone call, "hello"

"Tell yo nigga to come outside"

"Who is this"

"Nigga hear my voice you know who the fuck it is"

"I'm not telling him shit", I hang up as I heard banging on the door repeatedly as it stopped as I heard gunshots as I grabbed jamal gun running to see if my brother was OK as he stood there over my brother as I seen he was shot in the arm.

"Now where yo nigga at"

"Im right here what the fuck is up nigga"

"You fuxking dating my nigga"

"Yall not together"

"You don't know what the fuck we doing"

"You right I don't but i know what he wants and it's not you.

"Nigga do you know who I am"

"Yeah I do tony"

"So you fucking him", we stood there looking at each other

"Answer the fucking question"

"Yeah I fucked him.." with Tony shooting him three times then looked at Me, "you see what you be doing, now I got two bodies on my hands and it's because you don't know how to stop being a fucking whore", as he hit me with his gun I seen Jamel not breathing as I'm the reason for this shit, "I told you what I do to niggas, stop acting like I'm so god innocent man"

"You just killed him"

"You shouldn't have fucked him"

"I'm tired of talking", as he pulled the trigger 4 times as I fell hitting the ground, "you....shot....m-m-me"

"I know what I did", as I looked over at my brother trying to get up but all I heard was 4 more shots go off.

"Damn, you niggas really thought I was pussy, but I guess we all learn sooner or later", as Tony pulls the trigger ending his ex life, he walks out the house closing the door leaving the three bodies laying there. There bodies were found that day when the police were called for the gunshots, Jamel got away and was never caught for the murders of the three boys.