safe love

I was running from the cops, as my friend went a separate way as they chased him as I saw Toni house, I know he didn't fuck with me but I had to try shit, I ran to the back without them seeing me as I knocked on his backdoor, as he opened the door and I ran in without even talking to him, "yo what the fuck", he closed the door locking it as I grabbed him running upstairs to explain everything to him.

"What the fuck are you doing"

"Yo the police was chasing me and you're house was the ony one i recognize"

"Nigga what"

"Please man"

"No get out", as he started walking to the door as I pulled him close kissing him, deep as I tried to make him comfortable with me hiding out as I could hear them bang on the door, "please", he went to the door as I could hear them talking, "goodmorning", he said to them

"Hey, we're looking for this individual no i have not, I'm sorry but I'll keep a look out, can I take one", he was selling it so good

"Of course and thank you", he left out closing the door as he locked the door walking back upstairs to me, "what the fuck did you"

"Niggas think I killed someone"

"Then if you didn't why you running"

"Cause I'm black toni"

"Your right, that's true, well get comfortable", he went into his bathroom as I went through his room looking at shit, as I stumbled upon his sex toys "damn", I looked around as I heard the shower running with him singing, I decided to leave them alone as I walked around exploring seeing if he had any food in the house, "Let's see how far I can take this, shit I'm a great actor", I said laughing to myself as I grabbed some lunch meat and made a big as sandwich with some chips before heading back upstairs seeing him get out the shower, "see you made yourself to comfortable"

"Ohh shit made I was hungry"

"Yeah I see so what about school"

"What you mean"

"You don't think they would notice you going into the building"

"Fuck true"

"Maybe you can give me a new look"

"Like"

"Undo my locs, cut my facial hair off, afro me but cut my sides, idk turn me different"

"I think I can do that", I watched him throw on a jockstrap then some shorts as I couldn't even lie and say my dick wasn't hard looking at him shit maybe this gone be easier then I thought.

I let him start on my hair as we talked about his and my plans for after-school, shit ill say it's more easier to talk to him then anybody else I turned my phone off so he let me use he's to scroll through to distract me, "you're really on the run huh"

"Until they find the person they did it yeah"

"How did you even get in this"

"Trusting niggss that's what, like what the fuck"

"It was Dre and nitto"

"Especially them niggas, i thought I could trust them"

"Shit what about your brother"

"They already caught him at his baby mother house,  so yeah that's down for"

"Damn so I hope you figure out"

"Shit same, can i stay with you for a while"

"Nigga I don't know you like that"

"Shit I know but where else ima go"

"What are you bringing to my table"

"Shit some dick or ill pay you"

"Don't want your weak dick and how much"

"Never weak and pullout strong"

"You wouldn't want to pull out"

"Oh really", as I looked back at him cause he was really talking freaky to me right now

"Yes really"

"Shit you really is a good distraction"

"Thank you I been told"

"Now how much money"

"1,000 each week"

"I make more then that in a week"

"Fine how about 2,000"

"Yeah that sounds better"

"Shit bet"

"But I'll also take that dick too"

"Damn you greedy"

"I been told", we talked as he untwist my hair as the news was playing with his phone sending off a amber alert with my picture and name, "ohh this ain't gone help you now boo"

"Fuckk"

"Yeah boo your done for"

"Shit can you be my alibi"

"Sure i guess"

"We gotta make some type of video"

"Wym"

"Either we can upload together on Twitter or YouTube"

"Nigga I'm not doing that"

"Please I don't wanna go to jail"

"5,000 and I'll do it"

"Fuckkk"

"Yup, 5,000 and some dick maybe"

"Ok fine, good we'll start tomorrow", I signed and let him finish my hair as I thought deep about it, I gotta really pretend to fuck him.