Out

I have been out of jail for about 2 years now, I did my time, but for some reason, my girl kept tripping about it. We are in school at lunch, and I'm rubbing on her leg, tryna get her to come to the bathroom with me so I can fuck her brains out cause after those two years it's been a while since I had some, "nigga stop"

"Yo, I haven't had none since I been out,"

"You can use your hand like you did in that cell,"

"Bro, for real like that,"

"Yes", she got up walking away as I got pissed off as my mind started to drift off to the dude that was sagging I tried to slap myself out of it but he's ass was just fat as fuck hanging out his jeans, I got up going to the bathroom washing my face as I called my gay friend who was also in school, "aye yo I need a favor"

"What you want nigga I'm in class"

"Were literally in the same school"

"What you want"

"Shit you got any friends who want some dick later on"

"Ohh so you tryna taste the rainbow"

"Shit my girl acting crazy, and I been horny for shit days months been using my hand"

"Alright yo I don't need to hear all that"

"I'm just saying"

"But yeah I got this fine verse dude who always looking"

"Damn do he have a job"

"He works from home"

"Send him my way"

"Bet", he sent me some pictures of dude face and number as I immediately texted him, "wassup"

"Hey"

"You tryna come by in 4 hours"

"Yeah bro, im down"

"Bet send me some pictures", I never I'm my left messed around with a dude but since she wanna play and I fucked half the bitches in this school might as well try something new.

I been texting dude for a while back and forth, but he wanted some pictures of me, and I wasn't doing that so I was rushing the time as my dick was throbbing in my underwear as I had to fix them each time. The bell rang, and I was out of here grabbing my keys, unlocking my door as my girl came running behind me, "can you drop me off and grab some food?"

"Naw, I gotta be somewhere,"

"For real."

"Hell yeah, for real, and by the way we done,"

"Yo bum ass I was cheating on you anyways,"

"Glad to hear that, yo pussy stink anyways"

"I'll beat yo ass"

"Wash up first then get back with me", she stormed off as I rushed home seeing if anybody was home as I sent my address to dude as I didn't even shower I just got on the game and waited for dude to pop up.

I played for about 39 minutes before he popped up, and I was ready nervous as fuck but ready, I jogged to the door opening it letting him in, "shit you cuter in person", he said to me as I didn't even know how to reply

"Thanks, come on", I said tryna get this over with cause I don't know what time my family will be home. I started taking my shirt off, locking my door, i sat on the bed, "shit lay on yo stomach across my leg", as he did what I said as he started grabbing my dick stroking through my pants, "fuck, take it out" I told him wanting him to put it in his mouth as my dick was in need of his attention, he slowly placed it in his mouth before going ham on my meat, rubbing my balls letting all his Saliva drip out his mouth as he swallowed me, deep throat and just fucked his mouth without me doing anything, I pulled his shorts slightly down to see his ass as I rubbed it slowly sliding my finger in his hole as he pleasured the fuck out my  dick as I couldn't stop moaning, I was about to nut until I pulled him off me shaking it off, laughing as I turned back around with his shorts still on but his ass tooted up, "slide in me sexy", as I spit on his hole sliding in as my dick was already wet, I slowly fucked him giving him deep strokes letting him feel each inch before i sped up beating his guts in, as I gripped his neck pulling him back as he moaned my name which sent me through the roof as I nutted inside him but kept fucking, we fucked until about 6pm giving him three nuts and he busting 2 as we showered together then he was on his way, "you coming over tomorrow"

"I can't. I've got my kids tomorrow,"

"Shit, hit me up then when you free."

"I gotcu,"

"Text me when you get home," I laid down with my dick limp as fuck that was the best sex I ever had, and I needed it.