you belong to me #1

"You not going no fucking here jasper"

"Get off me clark"

"Fuck all that shit"

"You fuck everything and anything but when I want too I can't that's fucked up"

"That's my pussy, my dick, my lips the fuck is wrong with you"

"Yeah the world knows that and that you still cheating on me"

"Bitch shut the fuck up"

"No you shut the fuck up", I said walking out, walking down the stair not even know where I was going but I just stopped at the store, irritated as fuck as I seen this cute fine carmel skin guy get out a dogde rover and he just looked at me as his friend smiled at me too. I walked in behind them as I heard them order three bottles and 6 blunts, "aye dude checking you out", I heard his friend say as I started taking pictures in the mirror that was hanging up, "you already fine as fuck you might as well send me that picture"

"I just might, what's your number"

"7748956545"

"Bet, I see yall having fun tonight"

"Most definitely come threw ill send the address"

"I will to worn you I have a protective overwhelming boyfriend who cheats on Me but I can cheat back"

"Fuck that nigga he come near im blowing his ass away"

"Blow on my ass"

"Wow"

"Oh shit I'm sorry"

"Naw I like that freaky shit and if it comes to it you gone let my bro hit too"

"Two for one I'm down"

"US is one time thing me and you is forever nigga"

"Bet, come to the back with me", I said grabbing his hands as we made it to the bathroom as I kissed him grabbing on his dick as he grabbed on my ass before sliding his hand down my underwear, as he lifted his hand out my pants then tasted Me before kissing me, "I like a nigga that's always clean"

"Next time i wanna taste"

"Most definitely tonight baby, I'll be eating that ass too"

"Ok daddy, never caught your name"

"Its daddy but you can call me Josiah"

"Ok, my names jasper"

"Cute as name"

"Thank you", he walked out as I bought my stuff then ran home, grab all my new underwear taking pictures in them sending it to him, "made it home" as he sent me videos on top of videos and pictures of him fucking as I just couldn't wait for tonight this was going to be special.

I laid down as we texted throughout the day as I fall asleep with Clark coming in pouring water on me, as I got up screaming tryna catch my breathe, "who this nigha you sending pics too"

"Gimme my phone"

"Fuck you, yo dumbass left it unlocked", I got up fighting him for my phone as he punched me throwing me against the table, "dumbass nigga", he called some9ne on my phone as I knew it was Josiah, "wassup baby"

"Baby, the fuck"

"Nigga give the phone to him"

"Or what"

"Nigga I'll beat the fuck outta you"

"You can try, nigga"

"Pull up then and bring Clark so I can give him some real dick", he hang out grabbing me by my hair dragging me as I cried throwing me out the house then locking the door behind me, "get in", I got in as he sped down the street hitting the corners hard as fuck with my hitting my head on the window as we pulled up as he got out telling me to stay in the car but I didn't he walked in and walked street to Josiah hitting him with the butt of his gun, "now what you was saying nigga"

Josiah stayed on the ground as I watched his mouth was bleeding and everyone else was standing back, "you not bold nomore bitch" as he stood over him with someone else pulling a gun out holding it towards jasper head, "put it down nigga"

Josiah got up with a quirkiness punching clark repeatedly then kicking him, stepping his head into the floor as I watched while blood spilled out his mouth as I just busted out crying, "please stop" i said as they all dragged him out the house as Josiah walked me to his bedroom as I couldn't catch my breathe, "relax clark"

"I'm trying"

"If you don't want no dick tonight it's cool"

"Naw I don't think I do"

"Alright, you can stay here for the night"

"Thanks", he was about to walk out till I grabbed him, "can you come lay with me"

"I gotta party downstairs baby"

"I know im sorry", i laid back down as he closed the door as I felt the bed sink in and his arms wrap around me as I felt safe again, "you ok",

"Yeah I am now", he cuddle me for a while rubbing on my body as I fell right to sleep.