anything to be with you #2

(Part 1 is on season 1 if gay short stories)

I started to wake up and seen Jason still laying next to me with his hard on, I didn't wanna move cause I felt so comfortable but once I looked at the time I had to get both of us up. I quickly hit him, rubbing the crest out of my eyes as I ran to the bathroom and took a piss with him coming in behind me.

"Why you in a rush?"

"We gone be late"

"So", I turn the shower water on, as I felt it to make sure it was hot before getting in as I got naked jumping in with him coming in behind me, "damn yo body amazing", he said touching in me as we didn't have time for this, "stop and wash up"

"Bae, my dick hard. I know you feel it,"

"I do, but we gone be late."

"Come on just let me slide in you really quick", I thought about for a few seconds as I grabbed his dick stroking it as I placed him near my entrance pushing it in, "fuck yes baby", he said as I pushed all the way back onto him as he grabbed my neck and fucked me slow as first before tearing my hole up, as I had to hold on to the shower bars for balance, we was going to be late but it felt so fucking goof feeling him inside me, "you like my dick baby"

"Yes daddy", we kept going until his brother walked in, "yo for real."

"Nigga you in my room"

"We share a bathroom", he closed his eyes as I covered my mouth so nothing comes out but you could still hear the sound of the water splashes and his body hitting against my body. He quickly finishes before we finished as we hurried up and got out the shower and ran out to get dress as I looked at my phone and seen the article, "young lady pushed out 3rd story window, suspect have not been found", I laughed ignoring it as i continued getting dress. We quickly ran out the house and jumped in my car as I wasn't even worried about a seat belt as we sped off to school even though it was about 10mintues away I still didn't wanna fuck up my grades or perfect attendance.

We arrived just in time before the bell rang I just carried my bags with me to my class as we all hurried into the room with the teacher just looking at us.

"So a few days ago or yesterday at a party, this young lady fell off or was pushed out a 3 story window, anybody know anything about it please speak up, she could have really died last night if it wasn't for the soft grass she fell on". I just ignored her as I got what I wanted so fuck her.

We worked on a worksheet, and then we had a pop quiz, and of course, I passed, the day went by so slow and in each time they talked about that bitch, I didn't feel guilty it anything cause I tasted him and his delicious ass so I wish they just shout up and let us be happy plus his birthday was Tomorrow and I had something plan for him. I walked down to lunch as I seen her locker was with pictures and flower like the bitch died as I seen her in a wheelchair rolling my way as I just walked passed her, she looked at me weird like I was suppose to bow down to her but nope I kept walking not breaking a sweat which she probably suspected something sense me and her ex boyfriend is hanging out now but do I give a fuck, I don't and I will never give a fuck, bitch got what she deserves while trying to be a whore, cheating on her man and I gave her what she needed, a fucking lesson.

I sat at lunch until Jason came in arguing with one of that bitch friends about how he not their for her and that he needs to go talk to her, I tried to listen in but I couldn't hear well has he walked over to me as the conversation got louder. "So you sitting with him now?"

"Yeah, so I can sit with whoever I want."

"You just became friends with him,"

"Ok, so"

"Something suspicious and ima make sure I found out what it is."

"Be careful, don't go digging," I said, threatening her

"Did you threaten me?"

"If that's how you took it, then yes, yes I did," she walked away agrue as I laughed, eating my fruit roll-up, "yoo you need to chill"

"Why"

"Niggas thinking you did it or we got something going on"

"True but half of these kids are dumb as fuck so they wouldn't know", I went on with my day, ignoring all activities that was trying to get my attention and I wasn't having it cause Jason is right I need to be more careful, so I won't get caught.