you get what you deserve

There have been a couple of robbers in the neighborhood. Thank god my house hasn't been touched, but I was ready for they ass, I lived by myself since I got put out by my parent over a other nigga but I ain't mad at her as long as I get to see my brother and sister I'm good. Today, I was just relaxing, was off today, and made myself a beautiful breakfast as someone came knocking on my door, "Hello, who is it", I said with no one replying so I walked away as I went back to eating watching my show, I heard another knock until I felt someone's point to my head, "back away slowly", I heard someone say as I knew the day was going to come

"You're the only house I haven't touched yet,"

"How old are you?"

"Shut the fuck up", I wasn't going to let this bum take what I had, I worked hard as fuck for everything I own and you must Definitely not taking nothing from me. As I quickly turned around, kicking the gun out his head, I took classes as I tackled him to the ground, putting my freaky handcuffs on him, "Wait, I'm sorry."

"Nope, I'm calling the cops." I grabbed my phone but thought I hadn't had fun in a while I been celibate for 3 years now. I lift him up, taking his mask off as it was that tall, fine white boy who brother I was friends with, "Brendon, what the fuck"

"Yoo don't tell my brother"

"Oh I won't I'll just call the cops"

"No please stop"

"I'll stop but I want half of that money you stole from the Richardsons"

"What no"

"Welp, guess ill call"

"Fine, fine fine ok I gotcu"

"And I also need another thing"

"What"

"Get on yo kness"

"What"

"Kness", he got down looking at me with them blue eyes. "You gone suck my dick for me ight"

"Yooo wait naw you crazy"

"You can do it here or in jail you choose," he thought about it as he came to a conclusion. "Fine, call my brother."

"Oh, he's not an option."

"What?"

"Cops, jail, or dick."

"Choose"

"Cops, I'm white they'll just let me go,"

"Ohh really", now that pissed me off and he was gone must Definitely get fucked now.

I grabbed him, pushing him to my room as he tired screaming as I slapped him with his own gun, "You think you untouchable?"

"Cause I am bum,"

"I'm richer than you sir" , I placed him on my guest bed as I took off his shoes as he tried kicking me as I punched him, as I continued, "you think you untouchables I'll show you", I pulled his pants down as he couldn't do shit, "I'm must Definitely telling my brother"

"Do that, and I'll tell the cops," I slowly pulled his underwear halfway down, admiring his hole. He was hairy but not too hairy, I spit on his ass rubbing it in as he just laid there, and I started massaging his hole as he arched his butt up, "That feel good."

"Yes."

"You gone break into my house again,"

"Can I get this treatment?"

"Hell yeah, you can." I place my mouth on his hole, circling my tongue as he went crazy gripping the sheets as he squeezed his tight hole in as I slapped his ass telling him to push out and relax as he did as I just ate his ass up before taking my dick out slapping it on his ass, "wait, yo for real"

"I mean, you did break into my house,"

"Yeah, im sorry."

"And you're just now apologizing, naw. I'm good on that,"

"Please, no."

"Say all that with my dick inside you." I slide in slowly as he screams, pleading for me to stop, but naw shit I wanted it now. I started fucking him as his hole felt so good, I gave him slow strokes better pounding his shit in the bed as he was running I was right behind him not letting my dick slip out but I was gone make it quick, I fucked him until his brother called and still kept fucking him, "wassuo yo"

"Are you fuckign right now?"

"I am,"

"Nasty ass, what you doing later?"

"Smoking why you tryna come chill with me"

"Yeah, my dumbass brother, not here,"

"Yeah, where he at?"

"Dumbass probably robbing people,"

"Oh, you know about that?"

"Hell yeah, I be stealing the money he steals from him."

"Yo, you sick?"

"Wait wait wait how did you get his phone?"

"He had to steal from me cause I found it in my room."

"Now I'm beating his ass,"

"Let me know when you find his ass NY watch missing."

"Most Definitely I gotcu", he hang up as I continued to slam into his ass before I nutted down his ass pushing all of it out as I pulled out giving him a taste of me in his mouth, "fucking fag" he said to me as I punched him

"Watch yo mouth. Now you a fag punk, get yo shit and get out my house", he left out as I called his brother back telling him what I did as he just loved at me but what he didn't know was I recorded it.