My forever

My shit finally caught up with me, I was being arrested for not paying child support, possession of weed and more. I knew it was going to come sooner or later, I stayed with my little brother who had his shit together way before me but I knew he wasn't going to help me with this situation, he warned me after thr last time if I get caught he wasn't going to help me, my bail was set for 200,000 Dollars and I knew I was going to be locked up for some years.

I set in my cell for a while till I could get a phone call but I didn't know who to call so I didn't even try to dail anybody so I just went back to my cell and laid down, nobody cared for me, I was just a fuck up to everyone. It was about 10am and the officer came to my cell, "you got a late night phone call"

"Me"

"Yeah you, now let's go", I got up walking with the guard to the phones as I grabbed it pressing 1 for yes as it Dialed in, "hey"

"Hey, who dis"

"You don't recognize my voice", i sat for a moment to think, as the voice replayed in my head then it hit me, my ex

"Hey, sexy how you been"

"Great, just heard the news from your brother, wanted to check on you"

"Yeah of course he's going around telling people"

"Yeah but what jail you in", I told him what jail I was in as we talked for a while before it was time for me to head back, "thanks for calling me"

"Of course, I'll come visit you or you'll come see Me when your out"

"Yeah I will most definitely", the phone went blank as i walked back to my sale I wanted to ask him for the money do and since I know he was Rich as fuck from all his genius ideas in had or from his parents but I didn't want to be that asshole ex, I fell asleep looking up at the cell wall as I wanted to cry but I didn't I just close my eyes and went to sleep.

It was a new day and the guards came to my cell banging on the bars, "hey, Nathan, your free to go", I sat up trying to hear them correctly

"What you mean"

"Your bail has been paid, your free", I got up walking out grabbing my clothes and other stuff I brung and walked out seeing the bright as sun like I was I'm that bitch for 5 years, it felt like it.  I walked out with no way home, I walked to my brothers house that was almost 20miles away but thank God I caught a ride with a truck driver as he dropped me off by the has station down the street from my brothers house. I walked to his house Happy as fuck he paid for the bail money, I knocked on the door to see him as he was surprise, "wassup bro thank you so much", as i tried walking in but he stopped me as I looked at him weird as I was tired as fuck just wanting to lay down, "what you doing home", he ask Me

"What you mean you bailed me out"

"I did not but even if I did your not welcome here"

"What then who did and your my brother what you mean"

"I told you, I warned you"

"And im sorry"

"I just can't nomore with your bullshit"

"What", he closed the door in my face as I banged on the door as his guards walked up as I threw my hands up walking away as I screamed but I realized he called me last night, "he bailed me out", I realized as I walked to his house still remembering where he stayed. I walked to his house, up the stairs as I knocked on the door as I waited for about 30mintues knocking repeatedly till he opened the door, "hey tad"

"Hey Nathan, glad to see you home"

"Thank you, why you bail me out"

"Cause you don't Deserve to be behind bars"

"Yeah all stupid shit"

"Now your set, start over"

"Thank you can I come in"

"Not a good idea"

"Why"

"Cause i only did that to help you, nothing else"

"Please can I come in, I dont have no one or no where else to go", he stood there thinking about it till he moved out the way as I entered as it still looked the same, "its food in the refrigerator, I'm going back to sleep", he went upstairs and I went through his refrigerator making some food and pouring me something to drink, I smashed Down while watching tv as I felt my dick get hard, I don't even know why but it was stiff, brick, I started rubbing myself stripping to my boxers as I rubbed my dick through my underwear, "naw I'm not using my hand", I walked upstairs to his room seeing him butt ass naked lying on his bed, his booty got fatter and I was ready to fuck him so good. I walked over to his bed opening his ass giving him a taste as I moaned which was my mistake, "the fuck you doing"

"Mybad I'm sorry it was"

"Get it out"

"Wait I'm sorry I am I don't have no where else to go please", he looked at me and starred at me till he told me to sit down and I did", "you'll regret what you started".

He grabbed his handcuffs cuffing me to his chair as this was new for me, "yo what you doing"

"You not getting no ass"

"Fuck why"

"Cause were not together"

"But you bailed me out"

"Don't mean shit, I don't want you into here with my ex", he walked over to me stroking my dick before sliding it down his throat, I let him take control as it felt so good, the way he was going up and down, not using his hand with so much saliva my dick easily just slide down his throat back and forth. He didn't take it our to stroke it, it was all mouth, lips and throat, it's been months since I nutted so I know I was going to flood his mouth. He kept going as I was about to nut but he stopped, "Baby what the fuck"

"Your under my control", he said to me as I wanted to nut so bad but this was the game he was about to play. He set up a camera on his ringlight as I looked confused and started screaming ad he slapped the shit out of me as I calm down, "Shut the fuck up", he said before taking my dick inside him as he rode me slow and I couldn't even fuck him hard cause my feet and everything was tied up, he slowly fucked me before speeding up, going fast creaming on my dick, he was ready for me and I fell into his trap. My dick was so stiff and hard that I know he was pleasure himself so I just let him as he turned around taking the rope off and ball gag out my mouth, "fuck me", I did what he wanted and I fucked him so hard he was running repeatedly from my dick, I took it slow with them dangerous slow strokes grabbing his neck fucking him slow before beating his shit up as he peed all on his bed before nutting our his dick and ass, but I wasn't done with him.

I grabbed him by his neck slamming him to the ground lifting his legs up above my shoulders fucking his life away as he took it like a champion, I fucked him so hard that I didn't feel myself nut inside him I just repeatedly giving him strokes before I got tired and just stopped as he just laid there, as I got grabbing my clothes pissing on him before I bent down kissing on him then spitting on him, "see you later bitch"

"You have nowhere else to go", he was right, he was my only place I could go.

"Fine I'm sleeping downstairs"

"Ok sexy"

"You want me to cook"

"Yeah make your famous lasagna and garlic bread"

"I gotcu baby", I walked out thinking of what I just said but aye I cab get use to this love without working basically a housemaid and give him good dick ill be set for life.