not over him

I haven't been getting attention from him unlike the streets do and I know he has to feed his brothers and sister but when do I get my attention, I picked up my phone it being 4am in the morning typing out a Long paragraph expressing how I felt,

"So you know how I am right, so I feel your not all in it with things going out, you moving and your businesses, so if you agree just let me know so I'll stop sending you freaky stuff, asking to hang out and so forth? I'll be sad of course cause I love the fuck outta you, but I thunk it would be best for both of us, lmk what you think Its just my love language is high like its been 4 months lol since i seen you, actually talked with you, and even ahd a date with you and your very busy in your life plus going through things so f you do agree you know you can still text me or call if you need me, you know where I live and I'm always here for you"

I sat there hesitated asking God and my favorite auntie who passed away what do I do, it was raining and lighting flashed two time as I took that as a sign to press send. I waited for a 45mintues as it said read as I got mad throwing KY Phone then crying myself to sleep.

Next day

I woke up getting dress for work going in irritated and upset saying goodmorning then staying quiet the entire day until he finally responded, "goodmorning baby, I don't Wanna be friends I love the fuck outta you and im not ready to let you go, I'm sorry I been away but if you wanna leave go ahead"

I broke down in tears as my coworkers started asking me what's the matter what's wrong as I just ignored them saying "its nothing" I waited till my shift was over to go home and relax but I couldn't help to listen to needy by Arianag grande as it started playing as I break down in tears, I cried for 2 hours before getting my shit together and texting him another paragraph I pressed send as I grabbed my food from the delivery man before going to sit down seeing he responded, I cried more scrolling through our pictures before he tried calling me but I ignored it.

"Bae pick up", he texted

"Why", I said drying my eyes and face

"Cause I missed you"

"You always say that bit never come over"

"Bae for real"

"What"

"Open the door", I walked to the door to see him standing there as I tried quickly to close it, "please leave"

"Naw you wanted Me to come over here I am"

"I don't have time for this, it's been 4 months since our last date, you don't call or text Me like you use to so what the fuck"

"Bae I'm sorry the streets got Me, most of the time"

"I don't care, get out"

"Let me take you shopping, you hungry"

"No leave I have someone coming over", which I lied to make him mad

"I'll beat the fuck outta that nigga he come in here thinking he fucking you"

"Please leave"

"Naw im that nigga you got coming over", he said taking his shirt off walking towards me out the door way.

"Get out", even though I didn't want him too

"Naw, take these clothes off"

"Get out", he starred taking his clothes off then picked me up taking me upstairs, "get off me"

"Shut the fuck up", he said yelling at me as I did what he said

"Now put this dick in yo mouth", I did what he said as I slowly sucked on him before he started fucking my face like I was a slut off the street, we fucked the entire night, 4 rounds, 4 nuts, everything I wanted well and a date too but that could wait. We finished as he got up as I knew he was leaving, "I'll catch you later"

"Yeah ok"

"How about this, text other things hang out with them and I'll let it slide they get you when I'm busy but I get you when I'm not"

"Not hoe and not doing don't even know why the fcuk you said that"

"Cause I don't want you to be bored"

"Just leave"

"I love you baby", he said as I walked to the bathroom as he followed behind me, "if you wanna keep living like this you gotta let me work baby, im sorry I am"

"Fine"

"Thank you baby, and I bought you something it's in my Jean jacket hope you like it and that punk bag yours too"

"Alright thanks"

"Text me when you wake back up"

"So i can wait four hours for you to text back"

"Naw I'll reply quick for my baby since you got the kids inside you"

"Shut the fuck up", I said laughing with him gripping my wasit pulling his phone out, "Look at the camera", he said as he took our picture in his private phone, he has three.

"That's our first picture together"

"And not our last, see you tonight"

"What you mean"

"I'm taking you out", he said as he kissed my forehead as he left out as i looked in the mirror and smiled before going yo look in his jacket seeing a pandora bracelet then going into the pi k bag seeing 10grand, a Robe and some Gucci slides, I remember i told him I wanted this but I didn't know if he took it in, "I love you too baby", I texted him as he sent love heart emojis as I laid back down.