everybody but him

Sitting in school everybody knew I was the openly gay black fine boy, yes that long as title is me and yes I fucked some football players, bullys, basketball players and they would make fun of me but I got them beat cause I ate ass, suck dick, they fucked me and vis versa but it's one guy who didn't give me the time or day, he was focused on his grades and future, Johnathan grills, everything about him was perfect fine dark chocolate 6 feet long legs muscular shoulders, look almost like LeBrons son, he was everything and I wanted to try him out, he hung out with this guy name prick that's what he goes by, I'm guessing that's his best friend, I had him he wasn't all that but mr.grills I gotta have a taste then I'll be satisfied.

I seen him walking to the lunch room with his team as I called his name, "ayeee wassup", his best friend said

"Wassup prick"

"Yall I'll catch yall in there, grab my lunch"

"We gotcu", he turned around as I wanted to talk till he said something

"Wassup?"

"I wanted to ask you would you like to go to the arcade with me"

"Umm I'm down can invite people"

"Umm I just wanted you and me"

"Like a date"

"Um yeah"

"My boy told me about you"

"Prick"

"Yeah, like I'm not tryna be another name crossed off"

"Ohh no of course not, your actually someone I'll love to get to know"

"Alright bet, well I'll pick you up around 5 we got out to eat, arcade then chill at my favorite spot"

"That's actually great, thanks for talking to me"

"Of course Noah", he knows my name, what the fuck he knows my name. He walked away as I starred at his ass as he walked away "I'll be face deep in that", he looked back at me smiling as I smile back but then I started to think he don't wanna be another name crossed off, was that who I was here, just someone who wanted to fuck everyone.

I didn't even want lunch anymore I sat in the library thinking to myself, was this who I really was, I scrolled through my instagram as he requested to follow me with a message attached to it. "Wassup noah"

"Hey, grills, umm I hope it don't feel like I'm tryna to cross you off a list everyone thinks I have"

"Well prick told me, you told him you wanted me to get a taste and all and im not really a one night stand dude"

"Understood and I'm sorry if it came off like that"

"Its cool, just let me know now before I go with these plans"

"Umm, i don't know to be honest"

"Oh"

"Fuck, I messed up didn't i"

"Glad you know"

"I apologize", I put my phone down as I rubbed my face, "I could really have my first boyfriend do I want that though", I said to myself as my phone started to make the Instagram call noise as It was Jonathan calling, "hey"

"You ok"

"Sorta"

"Don't over think it, if something happens I'll just let you know"

"Ok just nervous I don't wanna fuck anything up"

"So answer this do you want me or my dick and ass", he said as I could see he was in the bathroom

"I think I want both", he laughed as 6 notification came to my instagram saying sent pictures sent videos

"What did you just send"

"Look and see", I opened it seeing dick, balls and ass my dick grew hard as he sat there grinning, "your fine as fuck"

"Thank you but I'll catch you later"

"You didn't want me to send anything"

"If you want too", he hung up as I rushed to the bathroom to a stall as the bell rung as I started massage myself, "fuck Jonathan, I want you dick bad baby"

"You do huh"

"Ohh shit umm", he opened the stall door walking In taking his shirt off

"What happened to not being a cross off name"

"Who said you was crossing me out though", he kissed me dropping his underwear as he grabbed my dick as our lips made noises and his tongue fought with mine as he kissed me foe a couple minutes before he pulled back unbuckling my pants as I didn't stop him, "you want so get it", he said as I sat on the toilet seat, grabbing his semi hard dick and sliding it in my mouth as he threw his head back letting me do my thing before he started to take over grabbing my head going in and out, as I tried to keep up with him but couldn't but it was feeling so good I let him keep going, "fuck you finna make me nut, you want it", I nodded as he kept fucking my throat till I felt him cum down down my throat as I just looked up at him as he slapped me as his dick flopped out my mouth, "shit you know what your doing"

"Thank you I been told"

"I'll catch you later, you wanna come over tonight"

"Yeah you cooking"

"Most definitely how you know I can cook"

"Word gets around"

"Bet, see you tonight", I probably wasn't going to cross him off my list but I'm glad it happened cause he tasted better then his friends.