friend to enemy

Walking to school waiting for my boy, Conner to come outside to go together, we been friends since diapers shit literally brothers and this was our last year of school, thank God.

"You ready for life after school"

"Hell yeah, forget all that shit", we laughed walking in seeing the niggas we don't like starring at us like always, "we must put fear in yall hearts"

"Try that shit again", Jordan said as I stepped up to him, we all was ready and loaded, ready to shot but the bell rung and we just walked away.

I walked to my class as the teacher just lectured us boring us but I seen Conner walking with Jordan which made me specious cause why you hanging with the enemy, I shot him a text but he didn't reply so I just waited till lunch to talk to him about the shit. My anger was growing each class and right when that bell rung I zoomed out seeing his ass at his locker, "what the fuck you doing hanging with Conner them"

"He wanted to talk"

"About"

"Nothing bro"

"Nigga what"

"I said nothing", he was pissing me off so I walked away as I went to our lunch table as I watched him walk over to them, "Yeah you can't fuck with him"

"I know he weird as fuck"

"Nigga probably setting you up"

"I'm always ready", we got through the day as me and my other friend Carter was chilling at the park rolling up till this nigga walked up to us and we just ignored him, "wassup yall", he said as he knew we was ignoring his ass but when he snatched my weed put my hand that pissed me off, "nigga what the fuck you doing"

"Yall see me talking to yall"

"Nigga go talk to Conner them the fuck wrong with you"

"That's whats this about"

"Hell yeah you weird asf, simple"

"They wanted to talk to me"

"Nigga and you should have walked away". I sat back down with him leaving walking home.

Conner p.o.v

I was walking home after I got into a agruement with my best friend over Jordan them but that's my only way to make money and if its me over him, ima always choose me, I was about to walk up the stairs as I heard Jordan voice call my name, "get in, take a ride with me", I walked over to where they was as we rode to the park where Liam was, "you ready"

"Naw im not killing him, you said you'll do it"

"Nigga", he said grabbing my chin, "I tell you what to do and you killing that nigga just like that"

"Alright"

"Now suck my dick before we start", he pulled it out as I got straight to work, it took only 20mintues before he nutted in my mouth like always then it starred to get somewhat dark as they started to walk home. We drove behind them as I threw my mask on with the driver pushing on the pedal as I fired shot after shot after shot, hitting both of them, "good job baby, proud of you", he kissed me as my guilt took over, "but ima drop you off pretend like you was just talking a walk.

Back to Liam

I was shot in my arm but I seen Carter wasn't moving, most of the bullets hit him since he was right by the street, "yo what the fuck", I seen his girl calling him but I didn't know what to say, I reach down to feel for a pulse, it was there but fate, I quickly called the ambulance with this nigga Conner coming up, "yo C" I screamed as he ran towards me

"Yo what the fuck happened"

"Niggas shot at us"

"Damn, you good did you call the ambulance", this nigga was to calm for his best friend to just got shot and I know when he's lying.

"Why you so calm"

"What you mean"

"You was in the car wasn't you"

"What the fuck you talking about"

"You tried to kill me"

"Nigga no not like that"

"Not like that, what the fuck you mean", the amberlance came as I started beating his ass as the police pulled me off him.

"Bitch ass nigga you most definitely my enemy fuck you".

NEW DAY

I laid in my bed at home, it's been 3 days after the incident, Carter passed away and I cut that nigga Conner straight off. I went downstairs to grab my breakfast plate then was about to head back upstairs when somebody started screaming banging on my door, I grabbed my gun and walked to the door, "wassup", those nigga had the nerve to talk to me

"I should kill you"

"But you not, now let me in",  I stepped out the way as this nigga really had the balls to come to my house, I had my pistol ready to kill this nigga on the spot, "what the fuck you", i was interrupted with this nigga putting his lips on mine I quickly pulled my gun out so quick he got shock, "what the fuck was that"

"Mybad bro, I miss you"

"Don't do that shit again"

"You know how I feel about you though"

"I swear to God if you do that shit again I'll kill you", he stood there with his head down

"You and carter was more then friends wasn't yall"

"Nigga what"

"Answer the fucking question"

"Yeah he sucked my dick from time to time and I fucked him so"

"But you knew how I felt and still did the shit"

"Nigga you my best friend I'm not doing that shit with you"

"I love you though"

"Nigga fuck love, you tried to kill me"

"You right, let me make it up to you lil daddy" he said walking towards me as my gun was ready to blow his brains out

"You not gone shoot the one nigga who loves you more than anybody", he was right I didn't have the balls to kill him, I grabbed him by his shirt stripping him as I told him to go upstairs as I followed behind him.

That night i fucked my best friend not just once or twice, five times in a row back to back to back didn't even know I could pull out so many loads in one night but it was something about our chemistry that did it for me.

"I didn't mean to hurt you"

"I know"

"I was jealous that nigga was spending more time with you"

"You good baby, he gone now"

"Now I just gotta worry about Jordan"

"I got somebody for his ass don't worry about it"

Part 2 coming soon!!!!