i lost him

Walking to the court me and my boy was about to start shooting hoops as we started taking our shirts off as the girls started dogcalling us, "ouuu go terrence", the game started as we was fucking the other time up, the game went on for about a hour until the ruff  called it, "yoo we fucking won", I hugged my bro cause he made the final 3 pointer and I was proud of him, "Dallas, Dallas, Dallas", as they cheered for my boy dumping water on him, this was his moment and shit I had a little surprise for him back at the hotel. We went to the locker room as I changed my clothes seeing him happy as fuck as he changed, "I gotta surprise for you back at the hotel"

"Yoo why"

"Cause i knew you would score the winning points"

"Nigga no surpises"

"To late", we grabbed our shit as we gathered were couch was congratulating us and giving my boy a champagne bottle for his hard work, "Alright yall get some rest and have fun this weekend don't go to jail"

"Hell yeah", I said laughing as we started to walk out to my car, "yo I really did that"

"You did bro, you did", we drove to the hotel lit as fuck jamming to anything and everything, "ayo"
"Barbie dangerous"
"Weak bitches- don't endanger us"
"You are over, you ain't in range of us"
'Cause I won, won, won, won angel numbers", we rapped all the way back to the crib as this is were shit was about to get real, we walked in taking the elevator and I ask him was he ready, "hell naw", as I laughed as we walked to our hotel room, "so a few days ago, you was in the shower and I was chilling scrolling through my phone shit and you know i get tired or going through mine so I wanted to go through yours"

"You went through my phone"

"Yes and no, I was scrolling through and I seen alot of shit and I had a gut feeling but I just wanted to ask you straight up"

"Yes nigga, you should have just went with your gut"

"I mean I did that's why I went through your phone"

"Soo"

"Sincr your gay, I invited some guys over for you"

"Yoo you didn't have to do that", he didn't look excited he actually looked terrified

"Wait why"

"Nigga cause I never fucked a guy, yoo what the fuck"

"Yoo chill, I'm not leaving"

"Niggs you gone watch"

"Why not"

"Nigga, bro, fuck"

"Chill out", as a knock on the door made his anxiety go up as I looked at him, "calm down, look at me. I gotcu. "I walked back to the door as he sat in the chair as I opened the door, "Hey, you must be terrence. "

"Yeah, that's me, my boy over there", they walked in as I closed the door, following behind them, "wassup Dallas, I'm Minko, and this usher, I hear you never did this beautiful"

"Naw, im new to this"

"Good, we like virgin", they started to strip as I seen him turn from nervous to excited, I sat on the other chair as they touched on his body and kissed on his neck, "fuck", I heard him say as they stripped him to his underwear, "you joining in sexy"

"Naw this for him", I watched as they rubbed up and down before minko ask for permission, "go ahead baby", I could feel my dick get heard and I was trying not but the nigga for some reason kept looking at me and not them and I know he has a crush on me I read alot in his phone. I watched as minko slurpped on his dick as he moaned, letting his tension just release with usher kissing licking on his nipples, I seen him whisper to something to usher before he started making his way to me, "wait naw yo I'm good", as he moved closer to me

"Shit, relax terrence, like you told me", this nigga was crazy and I was not feeling it,  "yoo for real chill", I watched Dallas walk over to me trying to take off my shirt but I wasn't having it so I punched him causing the two dude to leave with him throwing on his underwear and us to start fighting like real life throwing hands with him ending up leaking as I just left talking a walk, "tryna be fucking helpful and shit turn bad", I fucking hate my life I chilled outside for a while before heading back, seeing he was gone, I didn't know what to do but I guess he went to a different room, I tried calling him but he didn't answer I checked his instagram and I was blocked on everything. I tried to just relax but I couldn't my best friend was out in a different state by himself, I looked at his location cause he smart but not that smart as I seen he was at the park, so I threw on my shorts heading down to see him.

I walked as I seen him swinging as I walked up to him, "yo"

He ignored me as I just sat across from him on a rock just scrolling through my phone as he got up, walking to a car with his stuff, I couldn't see who it was but I knew he turned his location off and I wasn't going to see him again.