new to this #2

It's been almost 5 years since I been seeing Mark, shit he makes me ton of money with the three community centers we're running together, he runs one, his mothers ran the other and my bestfriend almost like a brother, Trevor to take care of one. I'm now officially a multi millionaire while helping my three mangers reach there successfully dreams but I'm really trying to cuff mark up. I been hella busy and not have time to talk to him or even take him out like I wanted too. It's been so long that I actually haven't had sex in 4 years and I miss it.

Walking down my stairs in my robe I get a call from Mark, "hey wassup"

"Hey, how you feeling"

"Good as always, about to make some breakfast and coffee then head to check on everybody"

"Ok, will you be free tonight" I heard him say like he was crying

"Yeah I will why wassup"

"You know the dude I been dating"

"Yeah"

"He put his hands on me"

"You still with him"

"Umm I have no where else to go"

"Dump him and you can stay with Me I have plenty of space but if you still with him then don't agree to it"

"I will and thank you"

"Your welcome", I didn't even wanna eat breakfast anymore so I just went out to work out for about a hour before going to shower washing my body thinking about him touching me, I got hard but I didn't give in I ignored it standing under the shower head until the water was off me. I got out looking in the mirror as he called me three times but I didn't hear them, I called him back with him picking up right away, "I won't be able to open the center"

"Fuck, it's cool I'll do it"

"Thank you", I heard yelling

"Where you at"

"Who the fuck you on the phone with", I heard in the background as my temperature went hot.

"Hello, who the fuck is this", I heard him on the line

"You don't wanna know"

"Nigga I'll kill you, bring yo ass here"

"Drop yo address bitch then you'll see", he hung up as I put my phone down as he literally sent his address and he sent it to the wrong person cause I'm most definitely popping up.

I got dressed in my black outfit incase blood get on me, I grabbed my shit before heading out locking the door to my dodge charger as I was being sent videos, I sat in my car looking at them as the dude was beating the fuck out of him with no remorse not understanding why he not fighting back. I started my car speeding off to the address as I tried to get it out my head but couldn't. I arrived to the house in the hood as I parked my car locking them doors before running up the stairs knocking on the door, I waited for about 4 minutes before dude opened the door as I punched him directly in his face as I saw Mark laying on the flood unconscious so I walked over to dude and started punching him repeatedly then pulled my gun out, "you know who I am now"

"Yes yes yes please don't shoot"

"Pussy, go get his shit", I grabbed him carrying him to the car before walking back in as dude had 4suitcases as i grabbed the threebefore walking back for the other , "he'll be back"

"I'll make sure he don't"

"He love this dick to much"

"You still talking after getting yo ass beat up", I walked out putting the last one in my car before getting in my car pulling off to my house, "ima be late as fuck", "I'm sorry" I looked back seeing he was trying to get up, "relax", I told him as he pulled his suitcase to the back with him climbing to the front. I looked at him and he did the same to me as a red light came up as I leaned over kissing him grabbing his chin sucking on his tongue before letting him go, "damn your a great kisser"

"I been told", he laughed as I pulled off into my driveway as I helped him into the house before running back out grabbing his bags, "you gone be good"

"Yeah just hurry back"

"Ok beautiful", I said to him before running out locking the door heading to the center.

Mark p.o.v

I headed to the center with hella people standing outside, I quickly opened it up with everybody running in as one of my other mangers came in even though they were off today and I respect that from them, when hustling no such thing as a off day. He came in and he didn't have to do much since all my employees know what to do and everybody who comes in know what to do and the rules. I left out going to go check on my other centers with one of them having a broken window and my other one needing a landscaper, so of course I made some calles cause when a boss you gotta have connections for this type of shit.

I made those call on the phone for a hour as I went to go pick up food for me and my little ting but I always wanted to cook for him, so I headed to the grocery store to grab some stuff for us. I don't know why I caught feelings so quick for him but shit I'm not complaining I need somebody to grow, get money with and become successful together. I grabbed hella shit so I wouldn't have to come back out, I grabbed bread, snacks, dinner and lunch so he'll be comfortable plus my greedy ass friends and son so it should last at least a month, I finished up my list before checking out as this lady came up to me, "hey do you know mark"

"Yeah I do why wassup"

"Tell him his mother been looking for him"

"Ok I will"

"Thank you baby", I laughed but thought he lived alone didn't know he was living with his parents but then again we didn't really have that conversation about his family so I guess that's something ill bring up with him. I packed my bags putting them into he Cart pushing them to the car as I was unloading somebody held a gun to my head, "pussy gimme yo money"

"I would but I just spent it"

"Stop lying you rich as fuck driving this, money now", I waited a few minutes before going into my packets as I saw his eyes dart down as I smacked the gun out his hand punching him 6 times as I picked his gun up taking it with me as I finished packing my car as he ran off, "bitch as punk", I got into my car driving off calling mark to get him ready to come help me, "hello"

"Aye open the door and help me with these groceries"

"Ok call me when you outside"

"Ok, I'm outside", as I pulled up in front of my house seeing him in front of the door with my robe on.

I got out laughing, "you to comfortable nigga"

"You told me get comfortable"

"Not in my robe, fuck wrong with you" we said laughing as we grabbed bags as trey and Leon came walking pass, "wassup nigga", he said trying to dape me up

"Thank god, grab some bags",

"Damn we slaves now"

"Yall gone eat too so shut the fuck up" they got quiet grabbing bags knowing I was telling the truth, they all fat as fuck. We finished up the bags as I just collapse on the couch but of course I got a phone call from a unknown number "hello"

"Wassup nigga where you been"

"Who is this"

"Shit, this shorty"

"Who"

"We fucked like five days ago", I got up leaving out the room sp nobody hear this conversation

"And why you calling me"

"Shit come put this dick in yo mouth"

"I can't I'm busy"

"Then let me come to you"

"I got company"

"I can act without them knowing"

"Come through then", this was a bad idea.