sleepover #4

New day, and this nigga was still laying on me in my bed, I seen turk didn't hang up and was snoring as I had to go to the bathroom not taking my phone with me, i released a long stream until I heard talking and my stream stopped, I quickly let the rest out cause I knew Pauly had my phone or something like that. I quickly washed my hands before looking out seeing him on my phone, "what the fuck"

"So you cheating on me with him", turk said

"What no we just friends"

"Nigga just told me you let him fuck you"

"Naw I didn't I wouldn't do that to someone I like"

"Its hard to believe when the nigga naked in your bed"

"HE ASKED ME COULD HE LAY WITH ME"

"Mm ok"

"I'm serious for real"

"Whatever yo"

"Goodmorning boo"

"Whatever", as he hang up on me as I turned around towards pauly laughing "think shit funny"

"I do"

"Get the fuck out my bed"

"You mad , fuck that nigga you got me"

"I don't actually"

"What"

"Stop talking to me yo, before I beat yo ass"

"You aint gone beat shit"

"I really am cause you had no fucking business touching my phone"

I walked out before I really do beat his ass, going to make me some food as I just needed to breathe I tried calling him back but he didn't answer so I just sent a long as message apologizing saying how I would spend the day with him and of course 20 minutes later he gone reply back.

"You giving me head to apologize,"

"I will nigga", I continue cooking up my food with him calling me as we talked while I ate, "so can I beat his ass"

"No, he's a pro wrestler and boxer"

"Ohh shit"

"Yeah no chance", he laughed as everybody started coming downstairs as I knew somebody was going to be annoying, "aye I'll call you back"

"Bet", he hang up as they started playing fighting making loud noises with of course this girl calling me, "wassup"

"What you doing"

"Nothing just got down eating"

"When you coming back"

"Ask quin"

"You still on that shit"

"I am"

"Nobody's fucking him"

"That's not the rumor going around"

"Nigga what who"

"Two other people", as she screamed hanging up on me as I seen quin bitch as looking at me as I walked upstairs with about 4mintues him coming behind me, pushing me into the room by my neck locking the door which made my anger go crazy, "bitch as nigga, you keep being in my business"

"Nigga I'll kill you let me go"

"Naw, you ain't killing shit", he started rubbing on Me feeling up on my ass to remind you, I have on just underwear, "that shit fat", as he slide my underwear down as I could feel his hard on, "yo quin chill for real"

"Why should i", he said bending down to my ear as I couldn't say shit

"Right", as I felt his finger in between my ass feeling up and down as it was feeling good but it was by the wrong person, he stuff his face while still holding my neck down even though I could move my hands I couldn't punch correctly, but he was eating my ass so good, "damn yo"

"Yeah sexy I can eat"

"I see", he slurpped on my hole as he let my neck go but at this point shit I wanna try it see what she wanted then me.

He lift up, turning me around, looking at me, "can I kiss you?"

"Can you", shit do it you already ate me out without my consent l, he leaned in grabbing the side of my face as his lips were inches away from mine before she called him, "pick it up", he locked his lips picking up, "yo"

"You going around telling people you fucked me"

"Yo chill out I didn't tell nobody anything"

"So how the fuck he know"

"He smart as hell, I been telling you that"

"Nigga remember I fucked up, don't get shit twisted so if you spreading rumors I can just say you raped me, remember i am a women"

"Alright I hear you"

"Good, now send me some videos so I can fuck myself", I wanted it to keep going so I made him record in front me with my lips inches away from his dick, he sent the videos while she was on the phone, "big as dick, I want you daddy"

"Deep inside you"

"Make me nut papi"

"Fuck you till you squirting"

"Ohh fuck yass", she said has she reached her climax quicker then I made her

"Fuck, you always make me cum quick"

"Thats what I do"

"Now get the fuck off my phone", as he hang up looking at me

"So she fucked you"

"Yeah I was drunk as fuck one night and"

"I don't wanna hear the story bro"

"Mybad"

"And yall kept doing it"

"She did, I wanted you for real"

"So you are gay"

"Yeah but around here can't be out"

"Yeah i know", he pulled his pants back up walking to the bathroom as I heard sobbing, shit I didn't even know why he was crying but I did feel bad and went to go sit with him and let him cry, I wanted my revenge so bad but shit seeing him cry break down, shit him stroking his dick on the phone with her while I was inches away shit I was winning this game.