off the streets

I been so tired of dealing with this dude name tony who ran the streets day and night, and I'm just over the shit, the raids,  The FBI, the sneaking out to go fuck anything in the strip club I was over it.

"Hey, wassup nigga you can't text yo or call yo brother"

"Mybad I been busy"

"With that nigga huh"

"To be honest ima take yo advice im over him can I stay with you for a while"

"Of course pack yo shit and ill come grab you"

"Ok bet"

"But aye my homeboy been trying to talk to you"

"Who"

"Colleges dude, jamal"

"Umm he can't handle me"

"I'm pretty sure he can and if that nigga Tony come looking for you, he know it's no talking just shooting"

"Oh you taught him the thug life"

"I did, he school smart he not street smart so call me if shit go down"

"Gotcu"

"Alright here I come", I went upstairs to pack my stuff and my shoes, I knew he wasn't going to be home so I took my time until my brother pulled up as I carried everything out with my two hands and a bag in my mouth so I wouldn't go back in. We pulled off as we headed to the diner where our mother use to take us as we sat and ate as my brother gave me Jamal number, "I'm not calling that boy"

"Why he been asking about you"

"I bet he has"

"So give him a call"

"Ok I will", we talked for about 40mintues before heading to his hosue as we just chilled and watched movies with 3 hours passing, Tony called yelling and cursing me out, "nigga you left my door unlocked and niggas was trying to rob me you betta be glad I caught they ass, now you got three bodies on yo hands"

"Damn but Not my problem nomore"

"Oh its like that"

"Yes its like that, and you know why"

"Let me find out you seeing somebody else ill kill that nigga", my brother snatched my phone going in on him

"Not worried about you nigga, talk to my brother like that again ill kill you myself, threaten my brother again"

"Nigga you dead too"

"You can try, you know me Tony don't play me", he hang up right in my brother face as he threw my phone to me, "yo next boyfriend calling you"

"Stop playing with me"

"Answer it nigga", I answer it with his deep sexy voice answering the phone, "wassup"

"How yo day going"

"Stress been studying, the entire day at the library"

"Glad to hear your staying smart"

"Always get out of this town"

"You taking me with you"

"Most definitely you and yo brother get the fuck outta here, you ran one of my business, he ran one and we make this money together"

"How about you take me to dinner"

"Damn take what you want"

"I am"

"Thought you had a nigga"

"Over him"

"Good ill be there tonight"

"Damn you giving me dick already", he laughed with me laughing with him with my brother kicking me

"If you want it"

"And I do"

"So you can have it"

"Bet, hurry up then"

"I gotcu ima finish up then head over"

"Ok daddy"

"Glad you know". I laughed with my brother punching me, to be honest I forgot he was there. We finished up eating before paying then heading out back home as we blast music rapping and singing along. I actually missed hanging with my brother like we use to before I mat tony, I'm glad he haven't changed. We made it home as we raced each other to the remote of course he beat Me but he cheated cause he pushed me making me drop my food but I wasn't pissed like most people would be I just ate he's.

We sat and talked for a while before he had to get up and go to work as he left Jamel walked in, I watched as they dapped each other up with my brother walking out and Jamel walking in and collapsing on the couch, "I'm tired as fuck"

"I bet, how was school"

"It was good but work was just to much"

"I'm proud of you cause I could never work and go to college"

"Yeah but if I want to be where I need to be quick then this is good for me"

"Right", I grabbed some drinks from the fridge and some snacks before returning handing it to him, "so what made you invite me over"

"My brother kept pushing me too"

"Oh"

"I'm sorry if that made you feel some type of way"

"Yeah kinda want you to want me to come over", I climbed on top of him on his laps, "but I did wanted you to come over"

"I hope I'm not just a rebound"

"Your not", I leaned in kissing him, grabbing his dick out from his pants hole stroking it, he left me up taking me up to my room as he took my clothes off going straight for my asshole, "you sure", I pushed his head down as he begin eating me out, I laid there as the pleasure ran through my body as he stroked my dick while his tongue was deep in my ass, "fuck baby", he kept going heading to my balls then my dick sliding me inside his mouth while fingering me, "fuck daddy", I didn't know what I was saying we just mat but he was giving me something I haven't had in a while.he looked up at me while sucking my dick as I pushed his head down as he licked my balls while at the base, as I nutted in his mouth. I was so embarrassed that I convered my face with a pillow trying not to look at him, "you ok"

"No im not"

"Its cool boo"

"Its not I wanted to nut with you"

"That's sweet we just started dating Its gone be more"

"I know that but shits still embarrassing"

"How about you help me nut", I lift my legs up pulling him towards me as I lined him up with my hole as he slowly pushed his fat dick inside me, "oh my fucking god", we fucked round after round with me pulling 4 nuts out of him almost been going for 2 hours, he collapse in my bed as he wrapped his arms around me, "fuck I wish I didn't have school Tomorrow"

"We can hang out when your out"

"Shut but i wanted the whole day with you"

"How about Saturday or Friday"

"Saturday most definitely"

"Bet", we cuddled up laying down watching a movie before he fell asleep first then I followed right after him.