my peace

God really took the man I loved some years ago. It's been about 4 years, and I been trying to date and all, but everyone literally just want sex and when you don't give them that, they curse you out and block you, I'm over it. I just screamed when I got home, I knew I wasn't going to sleep, so I just laid down  scrolling through my gallery, i had his phone too and I wanted to see what was in there. I unlocked it scrolling through his videos and instagram, but I didn't even know what I was looking for. "Why you leave me?" I just cried cause that's all i could do, I wanted to break everything around me, "it was my time, my prince", I heard but didn't see anyone as I looked down at the phone as a video was playing, "if your seeing this, my actions caught up with me either I'm in jail or dead, my hints goes to the last one since your probably sitting there crying, I'm sorry I really am you are my rock and if I could change everything I would but shit we wouldn't have mat if I wasn't on the corner that day, you keep me on my feet, you made me laugh you cooked even though you knew you couldn't and it was still bomb and I thank your mother for that, tour the best your a Beast with and without me, stay yourself my sexy demon, you'll always have my heart, your my peace". I threw the phone as someone appeared outside as I screamed, "Come outside," he mouthed as for some reason I got up going to the backdoor, as I unlocked the door and it was him, "umm what the fuck"

"Hey, baby,"

"This not real"

"It's real baby," he grabbed my hand, touching his chest and then moving my hand down as I quickly snitched my hand away, "You know my dick better than anybody."

"Dee."

"Then kiss me then,"

"What?" he grabbed me, pressing his lips against mine as it tasted like pickles and gum. It was him, but how

"I love you," I said to him as I melted in his arms, "Why did you do that to me?"

"I had to make sure my enemies were there to see my body, my family know the plan, friends know the plan I just was too late to tell you."

"I hate you,"

"I know, but I'm here with you now." I kissed him some more, jumping in his arms as we walked to the couch as I felt he was hard, "aye baby lets just watch a movie tonight and I'll dick you down in the morning"

"I have work,"

"You know I'll make it quick,"

"But I don't want it to be quick,"

"Then I'll tell yo boss it was my fault, yo boss loves me"

"That's true, OK?" we watched a movie as i gave him his phone back as I cuddled up, squeezing him. I didn't want to let him go. He really is my peace.