always comes back

Shit I ain't gone lie I cheated on everybody I was in a relationship and I don't mean to break hearts or they trust my dick just be needing new attention plus I'm fine as fuck so I get hint on everyday all day but when this fine nigga name Jeffrey cuffed me I was in love, I kept all my cheating shit secrets and still tore his ass up but today was different i came home and heard him moaning and a different voice, I grabbed my gun and went upstairs to our bedroom and seen this nigga getting his ass ate by my homie that I thought, I grabbed this nigga by his fucking neck choking his ass then beating the breaks off him until I heard a click, "let em go"

"You gone shoot me,"

"Ohh no I'm showing you, don't fuck up with the prize"

"Yo Jeffrey you don't know who you fucking with"

"I do know, I known you for 9 months now and your sweet, loving and spoils me till I have everything i want but don't ever think you gone cheat on me and just be the only one having fun"

"That ass mine I told you that"

"And that dick mine, so if I see you passing it around to other hoes on the street, You gone have a couple bodies to take care of"

"Mann Jeffrey"

"Do I make myself clear"

"Yes"

"Yes what motherfucker"

"Yes baby yes", he put the gun away as he helped my homie up telling him to go take a shower, "he's going to be staying with us for a while"

"No the fuck he not"

"Says the biggest who cheated on me with 8 different niggas and 7 bitches"

"How the fuck you get this information"

"Nigga, I'm street smarts not just school smart"

"So you know people"

"I do half of the people you fuck only did cause I said to go ahead"

"You lying"

"Maddy, Thomas, Jennifer, nicki, nick, diamond, Oliver, Brandon, Keke, momo, Shane, Shawn, Andre, Andrew, should I really go on"

"You a Sneaky as nigga"

"Two can always play that game, ima just always win"

"You still love me", he walked over to me as stood there as he looked at me the day he mat me, "I do", I kissed him as my dick got hard again and I was ready to please my nigga then I remembered this nigga in my house, "get rid of him"

"Naw we gone join him, come on", he grabbed my hand walking to the bathroom as I seen my homie was fine as fuck, "ko, you cool if we join you"

"Yeah come in sexy"

"Aye, I'm not letting him fuck you"

"I'm sorry your on my schedule boo, until other wise"

"What you mean"

"He gone fuck me while I suck on you, as I watch yall look at each then I wanna see kissing"

"I'm not kissing him" I said getting a irritated and anger

"I Mean you can leave but when you do take your shit with you, don't play with me"

"I pay half of the bill here"

"The water bill, thats all you do boo"

"You tryna embarrass me"

"Like you did with all them bodies, if we gone agure just leave I'm horny and I wanna get slutted out our you in or no"