haunted

We moved so many times that I really got used to it. My parents have been in the military for 5 years, and thank God i already graduated, but like damn this shit is tiring, I walked up to my room seeing my room was also like a master room as I looked and seen I had my own bathroom which made me more excited then anything cause I always had a dream to have my own everything. We continued bringing all our stuff in as my brother was helping me, which he didn't want to, but my mother asked him too. He's really my step-brother, not my biological real brother, now he's in jail sadly for the murder of his baby mothers fake as friend who thought she was going to ran one on my brother glad she got what she deserves. He finished with the bed as I just collapse on it not giving a fuck I was so tired that I didn't even recognize that the door was closing by itself until it slammed close as I could slightly see a guy starring at me as I just looked at him then he disappeared out of nowhere, "no such thing as ghost" , as I finished getting my room together before he appeared again looking at me from the closet,"did you live here"

"Yeah, I did, some bums shot me over a nigga now im stuck here"

"You don't wanna move on"

"Naw I don't my life was a mess, being gay but still fucking women, had four kids, in and out of jail, killed many just alot"

"Can you come out the dark please", I said to him trying to look at his face,

"I look terrible right now"

"I mean your probably cuter then me"

"Shit now that's not true"

"Honey, come eat something", my mother yelled as he disappeared as I went to see they order pizza as I could see him sitting on the kitchen island

"Did yall hear about the fag that dead here"

"Ryland watch your mouth"

"I'm just saying, they shot him 6 times and beat his face in"

"Welp that's what he get", as my mother's vase fall and the lights started to flicker on and off until one bust

"What the fuck"

"You guys please be careful.of what you say about the dead, his lifeform could still be here"

"Stop all that supernatural shit"

"Just please be respectful"

"To a dick sucking homo freak, naw I'm ok", as I could tell he was getting angry but I mouth the words. "Don't" to try to calm him down.

I want back upstairs to go to my turning the TV on, about to take a shower as I undressed myself, as I got a text from my ex who lives around here, "come see me"

"I'm ok," he then sent me three dick pics that actually turned me on

"You sure", I thought about it before replying, "Gimme a few, then come get me," I jumped in the shower as I could sense him looking at me, "you got an amazing body"

"Thank you, I work on it from time to time"

"Shit, keep working on it", I finished up my shower as I felt him touch me, "Don't go."

"Why?"

"If you can feel my touch, that means you're giving me energy."

"You bet not be draining me,"

"Naw baby, all good energy coming from both of us, bend over", I looked at him then laugh cause I'm not fuckung a ghost in a house I just moved in even if I lived here for years, I wouldn't FUCK A GHOST.

"Stop laughing shit it's bigger then he's anyways,"

"Oh yeah, how much bigger."

"Gimme yo hand", I gave him my hand as I turned the water off as he literally just appeared in human form, "what happened"