his little brother

Me, Derek, and Drew was hanging with nate at his house as we was just chilling smoking before he got a call and head to rush out, "watch my brother"

"Nigga yo brother is 19"

"So make sure he good"

"Alright", we chilled out until he came downstairs shirtless with just his shorts on

"Wassup peter"

"Hey"

"Come here"

"Naw im good", I got up walking over to him standing by him, "why you acting like that"

"Get out", as I grabbed him walking him over to the couch as I threw him on the couch, "next time nigga listen"

"Where my fucking brother at",

"Nigga fuck yo brother", he tried getting up but I pushed him back down as we started fighting as I punched him hard as fuck making his lip bleed, "now", as I started taking my shirt off and unbuckling my belt, "Gimme some of that heas you did that one night"

"Wait what", nate Derek said

"Yeah he gay but he downloq"

"Shit I knew that picture you showed me look familiar", I pulled my dick out stroking it as I waited for him to grab it, "come baby don't be nervous now", he put his mouth on it and started sucking my dick while stroking me, "yeah baby just like that", I wanted to fuck his throat so I flipped him on his back, grabbing his head pulling him towards the edge, "there you go", I fucked his mouth has I looked and seen Derek and drew stroking, "damn Dennis, swallow my nut ", I forced my whole dick down his throat as I nutted giving him no choice but to swallow, as I slowly pulled my dick out letting the rest fall on his lips, "fuck", as Drew walked over sliding his dick in his mouth as I just watched as my dick got hard again, "damn you got Some good throat", this went in for about 10minutes until they nutted and I nutted a second time on his ass, "hell yeah next time I'm sliding inside you" I kissed him tasting my nut on his lips as he went back upstairs to his room as I heard the shower running we smoked the rest of our blunt before nate came back collapsing on the couch as we dapped him up heading out but of course I faked having to go piss to see what Dennis was doing, "fuck", I heard from his room as I seen he was playing with his dildo, I watched as he seen me and he kept going, I walked in pulling his dildo out eating his ass for a minute then fingerings him till he nutted, I slapped his ass before kissing him, "ima text you on instagram", he said to me as I nodded grabbed my dick before heading out.