[ 2 ]

"Does he look familiar?" Hyeonju held her phone to the girls face.  "I saw him not too long ago." Jeongmin sat back. "Really? Where? Why?" Hyeonju pressed for answered.

"A couple nights ago, he went to a cafe shop, ruined the place." Jeongmin shortly explained. "Really? What else happened?" Hyeonju asked.

Jeongmin shrugged. "Nothing." She answered. She knew if she said what happened that night, Hyeonju would look into it more, get involved, and get hurt, then Mr. Choi would kill her for letting Hyeonju get hurt.

---

"Is Hyeonju here?" Mr. Choi asked walking in. "Nope, she left not too long ago to go watch Jaemyeong." Jeongmin sighed. 

"I found two guys who are perfect fits for the job." Mr. Choi said. "Who?" Jeongmin asked. Mr. Oh put the papers on the desk, letting Jeongmin look it over.

"Kim Gunwoo... Hong Woojin." Jeongmin said their names and looked over the paper that held their information. "Well... I wish them the best of luck when they have to please Hyeonju." Jeongmin said, placing the papers back on the table and standing up.

"I'm off to the gym." Jeongmin said leaving.

When she had left the lot, the boys had pulled in and went inside where they sat with Mr. Choi.

"I'm not the one hiring you guys." He explained. "What?" Gunwoo asked. "Hyeonju is the one that's gonna have to hire you guys." He explained further. He wished them the best with her as he left to the office. 

As they waited, they looked around the book store. Gunwoo looked at the pictures that were framed and stood on a shelf. Looking at one girl, he was surprised to see a familiar face.

He looked over and saw another two frames. One that held a photo of Hyeonju with Mr. Choi, joined with Jeongmin who stood beside them. Hyeonju wore her graduation attire, holding her diploma, meanwhile Jeongmin wore her normal clothes.

The other photo was of Jeongmin and Hyeonju on the same day.

Gunwoo thought the mystery girl was pretty as she didn't seem to be someone who'd be involved with people like this.

As they continued to wait, Hyeonju arrived.

As Hyeonju is, she didn't want them to work with or for her. She was an independent person and didn't want anyone messing things up for her. 

---

"So he found some people?" Sunho asked. "Yup, they look okay but I think one of them... I don't remember his name." Jeongmin shrugged, not really caring. "He looked like the guy from the other night at the cafe." Jeongmin finished.

"Oh really? Interesting." Sunho said.

"Yah! Just knock him down already!" Jeongmin yelled as she stood by the ring, watching the two fight. "If none of you guys knock each other down in the next minute, I'm kicking you both you of the group." She threatened.

The two continued to fight.

"Shouldn't you be nicer to our members?" Sunho asked. "Being nice only get's you what you want, but being mean and a threat will get you everything, as long as they fear you." Jeongmin said.

Jeongmin had stayed at the gym for the rest of the night, training herself and the some others.

"Alright, everyone head home." Jeongmin announced. They all started packing and began to leave. 

Jeongmin headed back to the bookstore.

~ 𖣓 ~

"You guys are lucky I'm just letting you go!" Hyeonju yelled at the two after they had messed up her mission. "And why do you say that?" Woojin asked.

"Because, if it was my friends mission you guys fucked up on, she'd have you guys dead by now." Hyeonju said. "Your friend? Who cares about your friend? We're not even working for her!" Woojin argued back.

"But it's best to be let go and not die, right?" Hyeonju scoffed.

The two bickered on and on, until Gunwoo had stopped them. He begged for Hyeonju to rethink her final decision  before the two left.

In the end, Hyeonju with he golden heart, apologized to the two and decided to continue working with them.

---

When Jeongmin finally arrived at the bookstore, she sat down with Hyeonju to eat.

"They ruined your mission?" Jeongmin cocked an eyebrow. Hyeonju sighed with a nod. "But you chose to continue to work with them?" Jeongmin questioned. Once again, Hyeonju sighed with a nod. 

"See this is why I say you're too nice." Jeongmin sat back.

"Okay... Well are you any better? I told them that if it were you they fucked up for, you'd have them dead." Hyeonju said defensively.

"Of course I'm not any better, I know that." Jeongmin smiled.

"Whatever." Hyeonju sighed. "Just pray they don't fuck up again." Hyeonju said. "I'll try my best to pray for the best." Jeongmin nodded.

"Also, remember, you can always call me if you need help with anything." Jeongmin said as she finished her food before getting up to leave to her apartment.

~ 𖣓 ~

Jeongmin spent the next day all at the gym as she prepared everyone for anything that could possibly happen.

Once night came again, she ordered food for everyone to eat before they headed home for the night.

"Jeongmin, it's Mr. Choi." Sunho said holding her phone up. He handed her the phone and she answered it.

"Yes, Mr. Choi?" Jeongmin sighed sitting down. "I'm sure you heard about the mission Hyeonju made the guys go on?" He asked. "Yeah..." Jeongmin said.

"Well, Yang Jaemyeong noticed the hat that Gunwoo was wearing and connected it to us... Someone along with Jaemyeong came to the bookstore... They're on their case now, so I just wanted to call and ask for you to keep an eye on the three now." He said.

"Of course, that'll be no problem." Jeongmin said.

"Great." Mr. Choi gave a small laugh. "Come by tomorrow to meet the boys officially." He stated. "I can't tomorrow, sir. I have a packed day with another group that's coming in to try and join us. But I'll bring my group the day after to meet the two." Jeongmin said.

"Okay, I understand." Mr. Choi said.

The two hung up.

"Okay, let's see." Jeongmin stood up. "What?" Sunho asked.

"Minjoo, Sunho, Sumin, Hyewon, Jamie, Junhyun, we're all going to the bookstore the day after tomorrow to meet the two new guys. Jinsoo, watch over everyone and everything here at the gym." Jeongmin gave orders and they all understood.

~ 𖣓 ~