[ 3 ]

"Sit down, you three." Mr. Choi said. The three sat and waiting for him to continue. "You've all caused enough trouble by bringing the attention here, so in order to run things smoothly again, I called someone to come help with you guys, you'll meet them tomorrow." Mr. Choi said.

"Grandpa, we don't need anymore help." Hyeonju sighed. "Hyeonju-ah... This is for your safety, if not all of ours." Mr. Choi said.

They all continued their conversation... Or argument about how they didn't need help but it was just suggested they'd have some extra hands on deck.

~ 𖣓 ~

As Jeongmin had said over the phone last night, a group of new comers walked into the gym.

"Welcome, please wait for you turn when Park Jeongmin calls you." Jinsoo said looking at all their paper work.

As time went by, Jeongmin appeared.

"Hyewon, in the ring." Jeongmin looked at her clipboard. She told one of her members to go in, to which they'd be sparing with the new comers to see if the new comer was worthy of being in the group.

This went on for almost an hour and a half as some didn't immediately fall, kept a good fight, and because there were too many people.

After they all had finished, Jeongmin called out the people who made it into the group which was about at least ten people.

"You guys will officially start training tomorrow, I've already assigned you your trainers." Jeongmin said.

There was a knock on the door so Jinsoo went to get it and it was food delivery. "Everyone eat up." Jeongmin said.

They all talked to their new members to get to know them more.

~ 𖣓 ~

"The boys are in trouble!" Hyeonju called Mr. Choi. She hung up shortly and tried to figure out what her position was.

---

"Jeongmin! Get to the underground passageway now!" Mr. Choi yelled through the phone before hanging up. Jeongmin, without hesitation, immediately dropped everything before running out of the doors of the gym.

---

After a little, Jeongmin arrived, running down the stairs. She took a second to find the people she'd be working with at the moments before making her first move.

Jeongmin ran over and kicked one of the men off of Gunwoo. The fight within escalated.

One of the men dragged her onto a wall, trapping her. "Aish you little-!" Jeongmin took his arm and bent it in a way it shouldn't, taking the bat from his hand and hitting him with it.

She swung at the rest of them who surrounded her. After a while, Hyeonjun appeared and started to fight as well.

As the fight ended, everyone was seemingly exhausted from it.

They looked around the all the people laying on the ground.

The two boys looked at Jeongmin, confused as to who she was. They were about to leave before Hyeonju said Jeongmin's name.

"Yah... Jeongmin-ah." Hyeonju said pointing behind her. "What?" She questioned turning around.

A man had walked out from the stairs and looked at her.

"Wah..." She clapped with a smile. "My ex boyfriend! How are you!?" Jeongmin raised her hands up. "Cut the shit, Jeongmin." He scoffed at her.

Jeongmin scoffed back. "Rude." She sighed. She squatted down. "So you work for smile capital now... Interesting... You couldn't get a better job since I let you go and you still seem to be obsessed with me." Jeongmin laughed.

"What's going on..." Gunwoo backed up to Hyeonju. "You don't wanna get involved in this..." Hyeonju said.

"Anyways... I don't think it'd be a fair fight between us two..." Jeongmin sighed.

She took the knife out from her knife holder that was around her ankle. She placed it on the ground and slid it towards him but he just looked at it.

"What are you doing just looking at it?" She questioned him. "Take it." She said. He bent down and grabbed it.

Jeongmin got up.

"So, who's making the first move?" She asked. "Maybe I should, right? Because I always had to lead the relationship." She said. But she sighed. "No, maybe you should go first this time." She smiled.

She got into her fighting stance. "Let's go."

The two stood in their stances until he started to charge at her with the knife. 

She moved over to the left to avoid the knife. She took ahold of his  wrist, the other hand holding onto the knife. She twisted his wrist to the point where he'd drop the knife.

As soon as she had the knife in her possession, she swept underneath him with her foot, causing him to fall onto the ground.

She knelt down quickly and stabbed her knife into his thigh, twisting it and pulling it out.

"You asshole. For someone so obsessed with me, you should've know that I hate it when someone uses my knife." She said pointing her knife at him. She sighed while getting up.

She took out a rag to wipe the blood off her knife before she stuck it back into her knife holder.

"Let's leave before someone from their team comes." Jeongmin said as she walked off. The two boys looked at each other, not knowing if they should be scared or impressed.

~ 𖣓 ~