[ 17 ]

Jeongmin stayed away from any places that she'd possibly run into the two for a whole week.

"Jeongmin, call." Minjoo waved the girls phone. Jeongmin went over and looked at the number but she didn't recognize it. She figured it could have been a business call, so she answered.

"Hello, this is Park Jeogmin." She said answering the phone.

"Jeongmin?" The familiar voice rang again. She sighed and placed a hand on her forehead. "No." She said. "Yah. Don't lie to a marine, plus you just said 'hello, this is Park Jeongmin'." The other voice spoke and remarked what she had answered with. "Where are you? Can we meet up?" He asked. "Didn't you guys understand that I don't want to talk to you guys." She said.

"Ah, come on." Woojin said. "You were just bluffing, you had work, understandable." He laughed. "No, I wasn't." She said.

"How'd you guys get my number?" She asked. "Jaemyeong gave it to us." Gunwoo said. "Of course that asshole did." She sighed. "Come on, let's meet up." Gunwoo begged. "No." She hung up.

~ 𖣓 ~

"Flight leaves tomorrow at 6." Sunho said as he typed away on his computer. "Jaena, can you and a couple of the others make sure we have everything for tomorrow?" Jeongmin asked. "Sure thing." Jaena got up as she gathered some of the members to do a round check.

Jeongmin's phone rang, leaving her to groan as she picked it up while thinking it could have been Gunwoo or Woojin. She looked at the contact name and her eyes lit up as she answered.

"Jeongmin!" The familiar voice came through. "Hyeonju-ah!" Jeongmin smiled. "I'll be back in Korea in a months top." Hyeonju smiled on the other side of the phone. "Really!? Is there an exact day?" Jeongmin questioned. "No exact day, but I'll let you know when there is one." Hyeonju assured. "I can't wait to see you again, Jeongmin." Hyeonju sighed over.

"Me too, it'll be just like good old times." Jeongmin kept her smile. "I gotta go though, I should finish packing." Hyeonju said. "Alright, I'll see you next month then." Jeongmin hung up.

"Everything's there and ready for tomorrow." Jaena came back to inform the girl. "Great, thanks a lot, Jaena. You and the rest can go home for now since there's nothing important to do today." Jeongmin nodded.

~ 𖣓 ~

Later that evening, Jeongmin and Sunho were out on their own, just wanting to have a nice friends day out.

"Woah! Look!" Sunho run up to the window of the store. "They have the new manga's and the new albums!" He pointed at the window as he looked from inside the store to his best friend. "Okay?" Jeongmin said confusingly. He immediately entered the store as she followed.

He looked around at the same stuff he's seen since he first went to the store and at the new things. He picked up multiple things, a series of a manga, and the new albums he's been wanting.

He looked at the girl with his hands and arms full of things.

"Sir, do you need a basket?" An employee came around with one in their hands. "Ah, yes, thank you." He placed all his items into the basket.

"Do you want anything?" He asked Jeongmin but she shook her head. She watched as he placed more things into the basket as if he was a child that was allowed a no-limit shopping spree.

"Look at this one!" Woojin said as he grabbed the album. "Oh! We should get it." Gunwoo nodded. "Oh-" Woojin looked to his side, seeing the boy who was looking through multiple albums. "Sunho?" He questioned. Sunho turned.

"Oh, hey guys." He greeted. "Are you here by yourself?" Gunwoo asked in hopes that Jeongmin was there as well. "No, I'm actually here wit-" Sunho turned but the girl was no where around. "Hm..." He hummed.

He turned back to the two confused boys and shrugged. They confusingly nodded.

The three continued to talk to each other as they found more similar interest together.

Jeongmin, on the other hand, looked around in different parts of the store as she tried to avoid them.

"Ah... I'm short some cash..." Woojin sighed. "Me too..." Gunwoo said as he put away his wallet. "I can cover you guys." Sunho gladly smiled. "No, it's fine." They both smiled. "No, no, I don't mind... I have a lot of money..." He said.

He moved the two boys as he asked the cashier to ring up his items as well and paid after.

The three headed out of the shop.

"Thanks, Sunho." The two thanked him. "Of course, anytime." Sunho smiled.

On an important phone call, Jeongmin walked out, running into them.

"Oh! Jeongmin!" The two cheered but she held her hand up to them as she turned to walk the opposite direction as she continued her phone call.

"Yeah, I got that." Jeongmin said as she walked away. "Our flight leaves at 6 am KST... So, we should land about... 1 pm PST." Jeongmin added. She continued to talk as she got further and further.

"Sorry about her... She's still very much... Avoiding you two." Sunho sighed. "It's fine." Woojin threw his hand. "Anyways, we'll let you go since it seems like the call she was on was important." Gunwoo patted his shoulder. "Thank you again." The two bowed.

"Here." Sunho handed them some cash. "Don't try to refuse it either. On behalf of me and Killer Hounds." He added. Woojin nodded as he took the cash and the two watched Sunho walk off, catching up to Jeongmin.

"Killer Hounds?" Gunwoo tilted his head. "Perhaps their group name..." Woojin nodded.

~ 𖣓 ~