[ 25 ]

Jeongmin and her group hired some new people. Some worked in the research field, physical field, and their newer field, the seducer field.

Jeongmin thought having seducers would help if needed to distract someone they were gonna attack, importantly in busy places like parties.

Recently, parties were getting popular amongst the loan sharks.

---

"Hyeonju, do you wanna stay as a researcher or do you wanna move into the physical field?" Jeongmin asked as she looked at her clipboard.

"Ah... I'll stay as a researcher, it's actually fun." She shrugged. "Okay." Jeongmin said writing things down. Hyeonju sat on her chair and rolled back into her office.

Jeongmin was writing in everyones positions to list onto the bulletin board at the gym later.

Once she finished, she put the clipboard into her bag and got up.

"We're here with the chicken!"

"I'm off!"

Woojin yelled about the chicken and Jeongmin yelled about leaving at the same time. 

"Bye Jeongmin." Woojin said. "Still not associating with you guys." She sighed as she walked out.

"She's so lovely, isn't she." Hyeonju smiled. 

~ 𖣓 ~

Jeongmin hung up the papers onto the board that stated the new positions. Everyone visited the board little by little to see who was where.

Jeongmin rushed back into her office when she heard the phone ringing.

She sat down and answered it.

"Hello, Park Jeongmin from Killer Hounds." She said. "Park Jeongmin, I need you and your group for a mission." The man spoke. "I'm Kim Jeonwoo from Height Up, recently, we teamed with Crimson Hounds to get rid of one of our enemies but they failed to appear and took our money." The man sighed.

"The Crimson Hounds?" Jeongmin repeated. "Yes." He confirmed. Jeongmin opened her notebook that had all their scheduled missions. "Our next available openings are Monday, Friday, and next Wednesday." Jeongmin said.

"Friday will do." He said. He went over the plan with Jeongmin before they made a set price and hung up.

Jeongmin went out and announced the new mission and the plan as well before leaving the gym to go to the bookstore.

"You're back?" Woojin said as she walked in. "Anyways." Jeongmin went over to the office where Hyeonju was. "Here." She dropped a new filed labeled "Crimson Case" on her desk. "What is this?" Hyeonju asked as she picked it up.

"Our new mission on Friday, as usual, everything is explained in there." Jeongmin shortly explained. "I don't know anything about the group, I've only seen some pictures of them. I'm gonna need you to do some research on the group like names, people they've worked with, the usual stuff." Jeongmin said.

Hyeonju nodded as she began to type.

"I've got the others working on it as well, if you find anything, just text or call me." Jeongmin said. "Got it." Hyeonju nodded as she continued to type.

"What's going on?" Woojin peaked his head in with Gunwoo. "Nothing you should be concerned with." Jeongmin spoke as she looked over Hyeonju's shoulders to see the computer screen.

"We're just curious." Gunwoo added. "Curiosity kills." Jeongmin said blatantly. "Whatever it is, we can help." Woojin said enthusiastically. "No need, I just extended my team." Jeongmin said. 

"Don't you remember all the good times we had? Remember when us three came together and took out Myeong-" Jeongmin cut the two boys off as she came face to face with them.

"Myeonggil was a different story and a different chapter in all of our lives. I've already told you this before and I'll say it again, the loan industry is something you two should stay out of if you don't want to die or lose your careers." Jeongmin sternly told them.

"I don't need your help, I have my team to help with anything I need, even if I didn't have them, I wouldn't call you two to help." Jeongmin sighed at the end as she turned to Juhyeon whose eyes were glued to the screen.

"I'm gonna get going." Jeongmin said as she pushed past the two boys and left.

"You said if we tried to charm her, it'd work." Gunwoo looked at his friend. "That's what I thought." Woojin shrugged.

~ 𖣓 ~

As days went by, Jeongmin formatted the plan perfectly.

The loan sharks actually all got along for once just to throw a party. Everyone in the industry were invited, even if the bloodhounds.

"Are we all ready?" Jeongmin asked as she walked into the main gym. "Yup." Everyone said. "Okay remember the plan. Half of is will be inside to create the distraction from everything else. Seducers, you'll seduce the Crimson Hounds, get them distracted. Once you've all got their trust, take them to the back alley where half of the group will be waiting for them. Fast and easy." Jeongmin went over it once again.

After they finished getting all the things they needed, they headed out.

~ 𖣓 ~

A/N: 6 more chapters to go 😭 I hope you've all liked it so far though!