[ 7 ]

"Put some wasabi on it, and have it with soy sauce." Yangjung said, placing the raw fish on the kids plates and they ate it... Except Woojin who was still looking at it.

He ate it and started talking about it being wild caught and how it's different from being farm grown.

"How will you proceed from here?" Hyeonju asked. "We'll kill the big guy first." Yangjung started. "And we'll catch the wildcat-looking one and make him talk." He added.

"The wildcat one is Myeonggil's cleanup guy, so he would be the one with the most answers." He continued. "Then, he'll spill some information, we'll find the body Myeonggil buried and it's over from there."

After receiving more food, they heard some talking.

"Hi, I'm Lee Duyeong." He said sitting down. He fist bumped the two boys. As they talked, Duyeong brought up that Yangjung wanted to be a pro boxer before as well.

Duyeong was surprised to hear that the three wanted to join in as he already knew Jeongmin was a part of it. He also started to explain that once the two boys got a criminal record, their boxing careers would be over.

They started to explain why they wanted to help out as well.

Woojin ended up mentioning that they were both marines.

"You guys are marines?" Duyeong asked. "Yeah. Are you a marine too?" Woojin leaned forward. "No, but Yangjung was." He nodded his head towards Yangjung.

Woojin stood up and started to salute. 

"Here we go again..." Gunwoo said underneath his breath.

Woojin wouldn't sit down.

When he finally did, it was because Yangjung finally returned his salute.

After so, they went over the whole plan.

When they finished, the three of them got up to go use the bathroom.

"What is it?" Duyeong looked at the remaining person. "Hm?" Jeongmin hummed looking at him. "You were quiet the whole time, you're not like this unless you're thinking too much." He said.

"Oh... Right." Jeongmin silently said with a nod.

Yangjung and Duyeong sat as they waited for her to speak. To her, the two of them were like her uncles.

"It's nothing, just the usual thoughts of being alone." Jeongmin sighed. "Along with being envious of Hyeonju and Mr. Choi?" Yangjung said. She nodded.

"Like we always told you, Jeongmin." Yangjung sighed. "It's alright, you're 23 now... You went all your life without adults who really cared for you until now, minus us obviously." He said.

"In the end, you're really the only person who raised yourself. It takes someone to be as strong as you are to do that." Duyeong playfully punched the girl with a smile.

"And look at you now! You're unstoppable! You made your own gym and you have your own group." They cheered her. She let out a little laugh.

"Thanks you guys... I really appreciate you two the most in my life." She smiled.

"So..." Duyeong shook his shoulders. Jeongmin's smile dropped. "What..." She looked at the two in fear. Like she said, they were like uncles to her, if not like her fathers.

"Do you like any of the guys? Gunwoo? Woojin?" Yangjung asked. "Aish! Stop it!" Jeongmin took the raw fish from her plate and threw it at them. "Don't waste the food!" Yangjung said.

"She didn't say no!" Duyeong pointed at her as her face flushed red. "She's blushing!" Duyeong pinched her cheek. "Aish." Jeongmin pushed his hand away.

"Is it... Woojin?" Yangjung asked. The two studied her face but nothing was happening. "Is it Gunwoo?" Yangjung asked. She felt her heart race at his name as her face get a little hotter.

"She's more red! It's Gunwoo!" Duyeong said. The two grown men fangirled over the girls love life.

"Stop it, please." Jeongmin dropped her head onto the table as they laughed. "I don't have time to date anyone, especially him."

"It's fine. Plus, we're sure Gunwoo would treat you well... Compared to the other guys you've dated." Yangjung said. "I don't even think he likes me." She scoffed as she lifted her head. "I mean... He's a boxer, he has a normal life... I'm stuck as a bloodhound." She sighed.

"If there's a way, it'll happen." Duyeong patted the girls back. "It'll be fine in the end." They assured the girl.

"But I also don't want to date him because of our different lives. I've seen him get hurt since the beginning of this mess when Myeonggil cut his face... I don't want to see more happen to him." Jeongmin hung her head low.

"Aw... We've never seen you feel this way about a boy before." Duyeong said. "You-!" Jeongmin continued to hit the man until Yangjun had stopped her.

~ 𖣓 ~

They started their own training sessions. Hyeonju learned how to hit properly while riding her bike, Gunwoo and Woojin learned how to use a knife.

"Jeongmin told me that she taught you how to do her special move?" Yangjung looked at Woojin. "Ah, yeah." He nodded. "Show me." He said.

"Huh?" Woojin's eyes widened. "Here." Yangjung handed a knife to Jeongmin. "Just don't actually stab me." Jeongmin said.

She made distance between her and Woojin.

"Are you ready?" She asked. "Yeah." Woojin said confidently. Jeongmin went at him with the knife, aiming for his right side. 

Woojin did as she said and showed before.

Watched her, moved to the side away from the knife, grabbed her hand where the knife handle was and along with her arm, bent her arm in a way she'd drop the knife and grabbed a hold of the knife.

He swept under her with his foot, knocking her down to the ground, not letting go of her arm, and stabbed the ground beside her leg.

"Wow... I didn't think you'd actually remember." Jeongmin said impressed as Yangjung clapped impressed as well.

"Gunwoo, your turn." Yangjung said as Woojin gave the knife back to Jeongmin.

The two did the same process as they were also surprised that he did well as well.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you right?" Gunwoo asked as he helped her up. She took ahold of his hand and got up. "I'm good." She smiled with a nod. He put on another one of those sweet warm smiles and nodded.

Jeongmin looked at Yangjung and he smiled at her. She glared at him before they continued their training.

~ 𖣓 ~