[ 31 ]

Jeongmin walked to the nearby bridge that was over a river as she looked upon the moonlight. She took in the breeze after a long tiring fight.

She felt the water in her eyes push through and roll down her cheeks as she took in a deep breath.

"Jeongmin-ah..." Gunwoo's voice slowly approached her. She didn't turn to look at him, instead he got closer and stood next to her, looking at the moonlight that shined on the river.

"Are you okay?" He asked, almost in fear that she'd go off at him for getting involved even though it wasn't his fault. "I'm good... Just a little cuts." She shrugged.

He looked over at the girl and saw her face shine from the tears.

"Are you crying? Why?" He asked turning fully toward her. She didn't respond. "Park Jeongmin..." He said.

She sighed as she faced him.

"Because I feel bad." She confessed but he looked at her confused. "And I hate myself, but that's also nothing new." She added.

"What do you mean?" Gunwoo questioned her. "After we finished with our mission with Myeonggil, I just left you and Woojin... You guys have tried to contact me and I just ignored you guys from it all, I pushed you guys out completely... And I've told you guys so many times that I didn't want you guys to get hurt but you guys got into this situation because of me." She confessed even further.

"I hate myself because I pushed you guys away, I hate myself because you two were put into this situation." She cried.

Without hesitation, Gunwoo took the girl into a hug as she cried into his chest. He rubbed her back, giving her comfort, and Jeongmin felt that same exact feeling she used to have for him.

The feeling of comfort, safety, and security. 

"I'm sorry, Gunwoo." She apologized. "It's fine, Jeongmin... Don't worry about it." He said. "Me and Woojin shouldn't have pushed so hard to get back into your life when you didn't want us..." He added. 

She shook her had as she lifted it from his chest look up at him.

"We're both fucked, aren't we..." She nodded slowly. "Maybe a little." He shrugged.

The two let go of each other and looked back at the river.

"Kim Gunwoo." She breathed out. "Hm?" He hummed. "I'll say this to get it over with." She gave a small smile. "I've always liked you... I feel like I should say that now considering we all almost died in there." She sighed.

"I like you too, Park Jeongmin." He said with a smile on his face along with him flushing red. "I know." She said with a smile. "Me and Sunho overheard Woojin and Hyeonju talking about how you stayed in your room crying before." She said.

"What? I was not..." He got embarrassed. "It's fine to cry." She said. "You just saw me cry." She added. He smiled as he rubbed her hair.

"Yah! Love birds!" Woojin yelled from a distance, catching both of their attentions. They looked over at him. "Let's go, the cleaning crew is cleaning everything up right now... We should get out of here now." Woojin waved them over.

The two pushed off the ledge of the bridge and started to walk back.

As everyone got to their vehicles, they all talked a little before heading off.

"Where did you guys get... Kidnapped?" Jeongmin looked up at Gunwoo. "At our apartment." Gunwoo answered. "Jisung, Haemin, Junseo, and Kyungju." She called the four over and so they did. "Go back to your apartment and pack anything that you guys need." She looked at Gunwoo and Woojin.