[ 10 ]

When they arrived to Seoul, they went to the building address that Mr. Oh had given. They headed up to the room and rung the doorbell.

The girl opened the door, already annoyed with them.

"Jeongmin, you're here too?" She asked. "Sure am, Damin." Jeongmin smiled. The two girls hugged each other before they headed inside.

She gave them, especially the guys, some rules to follow before she had left.

"Choose your beds, there's one up there and down here... Someones gonna have to share." She said. She strolled out the door, leaving just the three of them in the room.

The two guys washed up one after another.

When Gunwoo got to the top bunk, he saw Jeongmin who was sitting on the bed while looking through her phone.

"What are you doing up here?" He asked. "I wanna sleep on the top bunk." She said. "But I thought I was sleeping here..." He sounded confused.

She sighed and looked away from her phone.

"Well then, do you wanna sleep with me?" She asked. He choked on air. "Sorry... You can have the bed." He said heading back down.

Jeongmin couldn't believe what she had said, so she repeatedly smacked herself with her phone before she was good.

"Yah, Jeongmin, get down here." Woojin called the girl down. She met the two at the table as they started to talk about who they should talk to first and if they should recruit anyone.

"Do you think Jaemyeong still lives at the same place?" Gunwoo asked. "He should... Where else would he go?" Jeongmin questioned.

~ 𖣓 ~

They headed to a loan office to try and recruit some people onto their side. Specifically, they went to Woojin's old company he used to work with, but he declined the offer since he didn't want to die.

After, they headed to Gwangmu's office to talk to him but everything was destroyed.

Gwangmu appeared and told them everything that happened, to which, they connected it to Smile Capital.

Then, they had to explain that Mr. Choi was dead.

"Stop lying, this isn't funny." Gwangmu laughed a little. He took a look at Jeongmin. "Yah, Jeongmin-ah... They're lying right?" He asked. "No..." Jeongmin lowly said. He laughed. "Are you serous..."

They talked more with Gwangmu about the plans and he agreed to be a part of it.

---

As the moon rose, the three of them headed to Jaemyeong's apartment complex.

"We'll stand on both sides and trap them." Gunwoo said. "What about you?" Woojin asked. Jeongmin shrugged. "I'll wait inside their apartment." She said.

"What? How?" Woojin looked at the girl. "I'm a professional... Why do you keep forgetting that." She looked disappointed.

They walked into the building where a receptionist sat behind a desk.

"Excuse me." Jeongmin walked up. "Yes, how can I help you?" He asked. "I'm not sure if he told you this, but I'm Yang Jaemyeong's girlfriend, I started to live with him a month ago but I recently lost my key. Do you perhaps have an extra I could use?" She asked.

"Sure, here you go ma'am." He handed her the keys. "Thank you so much." She smiled with a bow before she walked away.

"How does she do it..." Woojin's jaw dropped. "Like she said... She's a professional..." Gunwoo replied.

She headed up to the room first so it wasn't suspicious. When she was unlocking the door, Gunwoo walked by and pointed to the shadowed area of the hall which was telling Jeongmin that he'd be over there.

She nodded as she opened the door and closed it behind her when she was inside.

Not long after, they entered the apartment.

"What's she doing in here? How'd you get in here?" Jaemyeong asked as the two boys sat him down and tied up his friends. Jeongmin threw the key in front of him.

"You guys should get a better receptionist." Jeongmin said with a sigh.

The two boys sat in front of Jaemyeong and started asking questions and for more information. That was until Woojin took Gunwoo away and told him to be the bad cop.

"It may be hard to believe but I'm actually 31." Jaemyeong smiled. "And I don't look down on you guys so you don't have to worry..." He continued on. "My body's a little fucked right now... A while back some fucker severed both of my achillies heels, so I spent four months in rehab." He explained.

"That fucker is our brother. Watch your mouth." Woojin said.

Jaemyeong's jaw dropped.

"What happened back then was on me. I totally had that coming." He admitted.

Jaemyeong started to explain the casino where he mentioned more people.

"I heard it from the director." Jaemyeong said. "The director? He's still alive?" Woojin asked. "Yeah. Some fucker slashed his neck and he almost died." Jaemyeong said.

The three sighed frustrated at Jaemyeong but he got the memo.

"Ah... I see... You're all on the same team..." He realized.

"Well, there was this other guy, he came in with three more people like... Five months ago or something. Those assholes totally trashed my place and held a knife to our throats." Jaemyeong said.

"Yah." Jeongmin snared. "What?" Jaemyeong asked. "Those assholes are my teammates." Jeongmin glared. "Oh! I'm so sorry..." He apologized.

"What? They came and did that?" Woojin looked at Jeongmin. "I never speak on what my team does." Jeongmin smiled.

They continued on to talking to Jaemyeong and getting more information.

~ 𖣓 ~