[ 18 ]

"Alright, are we all ready for our flight?" Jeongmin asked as she looked at her papers. Everyone replied with a "yes", leading them to continue to their private airplane.

Jeongmin's bloodhound group, Killer Hounds, were on a mission. The group they were assigned to get rid of ended up fleeing overseas to California.

~ 𖣓 ~

"We'll carry onto the mission tomorrow, any of you guys willing to lose sleep time to find where the fleeing group is?" Sunho asked as they all were gathered into a meeting room.

"We will." Minjoo and Jisung rose their hands. "Great, have you alarms set at 6, we'll leave at 7 once we receive any information." Sunho announced.

Everyone headed out and into their rooms where they prepared for their naps.

~ 𖣓 ~

Jeongmin's phone rang over and over. She thought it was her alarm, so she woke up.

"How is it already six..." She groaned. She looked at her phone but didn't see the stop button, instead, there was the sliding bar to answer the call.

She looked at the contact name.

Kim Gunwoo

She created a contact for his number so she knew to not answer. She declined the call and looked at the time.

4:24

She threw her phone back onto the bed and closed her eyes, returning back to her sleep... Or as she thought.

The phone rang again.

Declined.

Again.

Declined.

She groaned as she declined it once more. She turned her phone completely off. She grabbed her blanket and pillow and walked out of her room, going into the next one where Sunho resided.

She placed the pillow on the floor and laid down, falling back asleep.

---

The alarm from Sunho's phone went off. He turned and turned it off, rubbing his eyes before seeing the girl that was still asleep on his floor.

"Jeongmin..." He said. "Yah, Park Jeongmin." She still didn't response. "Are you dead?" He asked. "Hello?" He continued. 

He grabbed the extra pillow and threw it at the girl.

"Park Jeongmin!" He yelled.

"Aish!" She woke up.

"Why are you lying on my floor?" He asked. "Well... I needed someones alarm to wake me up." She sat up. "Didn't you set an alarm?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Yes, but some asshole wouldn't stop calling me over and over again." She said.

"Don't call your man an asshole." He said. "Anyone who wakes me up is an asshole, especially when I need my sleep for a mission." She yawned. "And he's not my man!" He threw the pillow back at him.

"Whatever, let's get ready." He got out of the bed.

---

"Any information?" Jeongmin asked walking into the two researchers room. "One of their members used their credit card at a coffee shop just down the road, if you guys leave now, you guys can get that person." Minjoo said.

"Let's go! Tell the others where we went! We'll send more information later!" Jeongmin grabbed Sunho's hand and ran out of the hotel rooms.

---