[ 11 ]

Later that night, they found the information for the heir of Lil Group and met up with him, along with his cousin, at a bar.

"Let's drink." Gangyoung, the cousin, said. "Ah... Sorry, but we can't." Woojin said. "Why not?" They looked at him. "Well, a while back, one of Myeonggil's goons stabbed me in my liver so..." Woojin explained.

The two seemed like they didn't believe him, so Woojin lifted up his shirt showing his scars.

"What about you?" They looked at Gunwoo. "Ah... I don't drink." Gunwoo said. "Like... At all"? Gangyoung asked and Gunwoo nodded.

The two guys looked at Jeongmin before directing their attention back to the two boys.

"Yah. Is it because I'm a girl?" She glared. "No..." Minbeom said as he shook his head. She sat up from her seat and grabbed the glass on the table. "Pour me a glass." She said glaring.

Woojin looked at Gunwoo before he whispered. "You can't let her drink all on her own." He signaled. Gunwoo sighed...

"Are you sure, Jeongmin?" Gunwoo whispered to the girl. "Don't worry... I'm a heavy drinking, I can hold out for a very long time." She whispered back.

"Me too." Gunwoo grabbed a glass.

They poured glasses on glasses. There was so much drinking happening.

Jeongmin and Gunwoo stayed up, they weren't drunk at all, but the other two were already crying and expressing their emotions.

"We have to protect him... He's a good kid." Mibeom said to Gangyoung, referring into Gunwoo.

Jeongmin looked at everyone.

"This is... Embarrassing to say the least." She got up from her seat and sat next to the guards at the bar. "How are you guys?" She asked, striking a conversation with them to pass time.

~ 𖣓 ~

The next morning, the two were very confused as to how they ended up back home, let alone why the three kids were in the house cooking.

They, after, accepted it and ate their food while going over the plan once more.

"I'm off." Jeongmin said grabbing her phone off the table. "Where you going? I thought you were helping us." Mibeom said. "I'm off to meet my group, see if they can fit in with us." Jeongmin said.

"See you back at the apartment." Gunwoo and Woojin bid her goodbye.

Later that evening, the two boys went to meet the two others who would help in receiving the videos from Myeonggil's phone and hard drive, meanwhile, Jeongmin was setting a meeting with her top members.

"So... You guys returned to get rid of Myeonggil?" Sunho said. "Yeah, but because I'm working with Gunwoo and Woojin, and now we have a rich heir along with his cop cousin, there's gonna be no killing for us." Jeongmin emphasized the word "cop".

"A cop? Jeongmin, we could all get arrested." Minjoo stepped up. "Yeah, yeah, I know." She waved her hand. "That's why I said, we're not killing Myeonggil and his group... We'll do that another time on our own." Jeongmin sighed.

"Now... For the past couple of months I've been gone... Have any of you guys done something stupid and caused trouble which someone would know your name and identify you as a bloodhound?" Jeongmin looked at them all.

"I had an altercation with a cop a month ago..." One spoke. Jeongmin glared at the boy. "Do they know who we are?" She asked but he shook his head. "Go bring in Jisung, you're being replaced with him for this mission." Jeongmin said.

He nodded with a small sorry before heading out and bringing Jisung in.

"So, what are they doing now?" Sumin asked. Jeongmin looked at her watch. "As of now, they should be getting any evidence and videos off the hard drive." Jeongmin said.

After some hours had passed, Jeongmin had explained everything and told them to be on guard for whenever she calls them.

"Jeongmin, there's people here for you." Dongwoo said looking at the camera. She went over and opened the door, revealing Gunwoo and Woojin.

"How'd it go?" She asked, letting them inside the gym. "It worked, we got the videos." Woojin said excitedly. "Really!?" Jeongmin jumped and he nodded.

"So these people are the ones who stole Jeongmin away." Sunho came over. "Yah." Jeongmin turned to look at him. "I'm just kidding." Sunho smiled.

"Jeon Sunho, nice to meet you guys." Sunho said. The two introduced themselves.

"Jeon Sunho is my top man and member, besides me, he's the best out of the group. He fought in the MMA professionally but got kicked for almost killing someone." Jeongmin explained Sunho background.

The three of then talked and got to know each other a little.

"We should head off, we asked Jaemyeong to get us some information on Beom." Gunwoo said. "Okay." Jeongmin grabbed her bag. "I'll see you guys again, remember to be on standby." Jeongmin said to the people in the gym as she left.

~ 𖣓 ~