[ 21 ]

Jeongmin ran down the dark alleys of Seoul, chasing after a man who failed to pay. 

As he ran, he ran past some crates and pulled them down to block off Jeongmin, but she knew it was coming, so she jumped over them.

"Oh, so I bought this yesterday." Woojin showed his phone screen to his friend. "You got a new punching bag? Where are you gonna put it?" Gunwoo asked. "I was just planning to put it on the roof." Woojin shrugged.

The two continued on a conversation until they heard fast foot steps approaching.

They watched as one chased another.

"Should we help?" Gunwoo asked. "No... It's not our problem." Woojin answered. But, as Gunwoo does from the kindness of his heart, he ran off, chasing after the two.

"Aish..." Woojin sighed before he started to run as well.

Jeongmin sped up, and once she got closer, she jumped and tackled the man down. She got off of him and flipped him over so he was lying on his back.

She took his head and slammed it onto the ground so he wouldn't be able to process anything quickly.

"Where's the money you were suppose to pay?" She asked, holding a knife onto his throat. The man breathed heavily. "Me and my group didn't go do your dirty work for free." Jeongmin said.

"Unlike you, I pay the people who work with and for me." She said. "You owe me five billion." She said sternly. 

"I'll get you the money! I just need time!" He said. "Time?" Jeongmin questioned. "Time!?" She laughed. "You're a loan shark! How are you out of money!?" She questioned him.

"Where's your safe?" She asked him. "What?" He looked at her as if she was crazy. "Tell me where your safe is or I'll slit your throat." She threatened but he still didn't say anything. She pressed the knife into his throat little by little.

"Okay!" He yelled. "It's at my building, in my office! The code to it 548623!" He answered.

Jeongmin held her hand at her ear.

"Did you guys get that?" Jeongmin asked. "Got it, we're on our way there." Sunho replied.

"Please... Let me go." The man said. Jeongmin scoffed. "So you can go back to your office or give your goons orders?" She laughed.

The two boys finally reached the two who were on the ground.

The man noticed and looked at them.

"HELP ME!" He yelled at the two. Jeongmin looked over and made eye contact with the two.

"Jeongmin!?" They said in shock.

"Aish..." She sighed as she looked away. "Who are you guys helping here? Me or this guy?" She questioned. The two boys looked at each other before walking towards the two.

"Get up, we'll keep him down." Gunwoo said. Jeongmin smiled as she got off the man and the two held him down.

As time went by, she waited for Sunho to get back to her.

"Are you gonna kill me?" The man laughed at her. "If I have to." Jeongmin smiled. "Most likely will." She nodded. "What?" The two boys looked at her. She rolled her eyes in disbelief. "I already told you two I kill people for a living."

"We're done. Took out everyone inside, got everything from the safe. We're heading back to the gym." Sunho said. "Got it, see you guys there." Jeongmin replied.

She stood up from her seat.

"Move out of the way." Jeongmin took out the gun from her waist holster. The two boys saw the gun and backed up from the man on the ground.

"Sleep tight, I'll see you in hell." Jeongmin smiled as she shot the gun, letting the bullet go through the mans head. The two boys looked at the girl.

She put the gun away and looked at the two.

"I hope you two live a good life and go to heaven." She said before she walked away. She turned around once more. "Thanks for helping... But I still stick by what I said, don't meet me ever." She shook her head and continued to leave.

"What do we do now..." Woojin looked at Gunwoo, then the body, then to Jeongmin who was was walking away. "I don't know..." Gunwoo replied. "Do we report the body...?" Gunwoo questioned. "And how are we gonna explain what happened when he clearing has a bullet hole in his head?" Woojin questioned back.

The two slowly walked away from the body on the ground before they were fully out of sight.

~ 𖣓 ~