[ 20 ]

"Thanks for helping me move things around and cleaning up." Hyeonju said. "Yeah, of course." Woojin said. "Anytime." Gunwoo added.

"How's Jeongmin doing? We haven't heard from her for a long time... She keeps declining my calls..." Gunwoo said. "She's doing fine, just working like she always does." Hyeonju simply answered. The two boys just nodded as they kept their silence.

As they continued to clean up the place and rearrange the room, everything was coming together.

"Hyeonju-ah." The girls voice rang through the halls until she reached the door. "I got the computers you asked for." She said as she entered the room with another following behind her, holding the box that the computer was inside of.

"Jeongmin?" Gunwoo looked shocked as if he hadn't seen her for another whole year.

"Oh! Jeongmin! Haha..." Hyeonju laughed nervously and awkwardly. "You guys can just leave the box there..." She pointed at the table.

Sunho placed the box on the table.

"Thanks, Sunho." Hyeonju said. "Well... See you later, Hyeonju." Jeongmin turned around, getting ready to leave with Sunho. "Wait!" Woojin called out. The girl sighed and hung her head low before she turned around.

"What?" She questioned him. "Help us out." He waved around the room. Sunho patted the girls back. "Just suck it up and do it." Sunho whispered. She silently groaned as the two started to help.

In the midst of cleaning, she found herself putting stuff on the shelf next to Gunwoo. She tried to put the fake book onto the higher parts of the shelf, but she wasn't able to.

"Yah, Hyeonju-ah." She called as she continued to try. "Where's the ladder we used to have in here?" She asked but Hyeonju couldn't hear since she was focusing on how to set up the new computer in the office.

""Here, let me." Gunwoo took the fake book out of her hand and placed it in the spot she wanted it to go. "Don't worry about the top ones, I'll do them." He assured her. Jeongmin just silently nodded as she continued to work.

They all continued until the place was looking new, not a piece of dust to be seen either.

Jeongmin and Gunwoo were finishing up the shelf as well.

"Wanna tell me why you're ignoring all my calls?" Gunwoo asked. Jeongmin hit her head onto the shelf and stayed there for a while. "Please... Don't ask something that you don't want the final outcome of." Jeongmin sighed.

"Why? What could be the worst out-" Gunwoo couldn't finish his sentence. "Gunwoo." Jeongmin interrupted as she stood back up from hitting her head on the shelf.

"I don't want anything to do with you or Woojin, just take the hint, okay?" Jeongmin raised her eyebrows. "We're living different lives, and if saying this makes you hate me, then so be it, I'm a bloodhound, I kill people for a living." Jeongmin sighed.

"I've been killing people since I was 15." She smiled.

"So, with that being said." She grabbed her bag off the couch. "Me and Sunho have to go back to the gym to plan our next missions." She said.

"You two." She turned to face the boys. "Let's never meet again." She walked out with Sunho following behind. "You finally did it." Sunho sighed. "And I hope it'll but a wall between me and them." She sighed as well.

"What was that..." Woojin questioned. "And she's a bloodhound?" Woojin also tilted his head. "Huh... Explains a lot... I don't know why I didn't figure that out sooner." He nodded.

Gunwoo stood in shock as he couldn't believe what she said.

"I'm a bloodhound, I kill people for a living."

"I've been killing people since I was 15."

"Let's never meet again."

"Well... Thanks for helping me clean and set the whole place up..." Hyeonju sighed. "And sorry for Jeongmin..." She sat down.

"What's happening?" Gunwoo turned to the girl. "Nothing." Hyeonju shook her head. "It's just... Jeongmin won't tell you directly cause it'll ruin her 'pride', kind of like how I want to work alone... She just doesn't want you guys to get hurt." Hyeonju shrugged.

"Hurt? We completely took out Myeonggil and his crew." Gunwoo scoffed as he sat, along with Woojin.

"Yeah, you can say you guys did..." Hyeonju nodded. "The industry has changed, everyones stronger, everything more tough and dangerous. Jeongmin and her group were my grandpa's little secret, no one knew of them, but now everyone in the loan business knows about them." She explained.

"If you guys get caught with her... You guys can become targets and possibly die." Hyeonju said. "Yeah... I'm not really up to die right now, Gunwoo." Woojin shook his head.

"What if she gets hurt during these missions?" Gunwoo asked. "You said the loan industries getting tougher and more dangerous, right? She's already gotten hurt, I saw the scar on her face. What if she dies? I can help her out-" Gunwoo rambled on until Hyeonju interrupted her.

"She's fine, Gunwoo. Jeongmin's been doing this since she was 15. She grew up learning... As the industry grows, the people within it grows as well." Hyeonju said.

"Just leave Jeongmin as she wants... Once she's out, she out completely... She'll be fine on her own, and if she wants to come around then she will." Hyeonju smiled reassuringly.

~ 𖣓 ~