[ 26 ]

"The Killers." The securities said as Jeongmin and half of her group arrived. "Just go on in." They waved her in. She began to walk past the doors but they stopped her. "Where's the rest of your group?" One asked. "What's it to you? It's my group." Jeongmin responded.

"Come on Park, it's only for everyones safety here... What's the other half of your group up to?" The man asked. "They're out on a mission, what else would my group be doing." Jeongmin glared. "Mind if we look around our building then?" He cocked an eyebrow with a smirk. "What's stopping you? It's your building." She scoffed.

"You're not gonna start any trouble in there, right Park?" They asked her. She held her hands up which still had stitches in them. "Does it look like I would if I could?" She smiled. "Whatever, get inside. We're gonna do a round check on the building." The security said.

The guard and signaled some others to check around the building as the group headed inside. 

"Do we come out yet?" Haemin asked though the in-ears. "No, they're checking around the building right now." Jeongmin replied silently.

The half of the group who were inside stayed aware of their surroundings but also had a little fun.

After a while, Jeongmin told the group outside waiting that they should have some on the rooftop to watch over as the rest continued to wait.

Jeongmin gave a signal to the seducers to start their mission as they headed over to the Crimson Hounds members.

---

"Shit." Hyeonju said as she got up from her seat and grabbed her jacket. "What is it?" Gunwoo asked. "That party Jeongmin was talking about... It's not a party, it's a cover up, it's gonna be a massacre." Hyeonju rushed out.

"We should go help." Gunwoo said.

"You want us to what?" Woojin eyes widened at Gunwoo. The two sat at the table in the bookstore after Hyeonju had just left. "We should go to the party." Gunwoo repeated.

"What do you mean? If we go there, we could get killed." Woojin tapped his hand on the table to each word. "How are you so sure... Didn't she mention that there would be no killing involved at the party and it's just for them to all get together to let go for a night? What is Hyeonju isn't right?" Gunwook remarked.

"Gunwoo, you know that building is filled with loan sharks who kill people for not getting their money back and bloodhounds who are sent out by these loan sharks to do their dirty work aka kill and dispose of the bodies? Plus, Hyeonju's a researcher for Jeongmin, of course all the things she finds is gonna be true!" Woojin reminded his friend.

"If you wanna die then just stand still in the ring." Woojin added sitting back in his seat. "But what if something goes wrong and Jeongmin gets hurt?" Gunwoo said concerned. 

"Gunwoo, seriously... If we go, we'll get killed, Jeongmin doesn't even care about us." Woojin shrugged. "And I have to agree with her, if we do anything within the industry, there's no chances we'll get out and unharmed."

"Come on, Woojin." Gunwoo stood up. "I thought you were more of the risk taker between the two of us." He added. "I am but you're the one that likes to go in without a plan." Woojin replied. 

"So, if we did go into this party and were held out gun and knife point, then what?" Woojin asked. The other boy stayed silent. "Exactly, you don't have a plan if we did go." Woojin sighed.

---

Since the party was busy, no one had eyes on anyone, the Crimson Hounds couldn't keep a tab on everyone. Also because Jeongmin had her girls distracting them all.

"Let's go look around." Jeongmin told Sunho. The two headed out of the party room and started to snoop around the whole building. 

"Oh~" Sunho said as he closed the drawer. "Look at this." He dropped it onto the table and Jeongmin took it.

"Yah." Sunho spoke. "Hm?" Jeongmin hummed. "If we pay Height Up the money they lost to Crimson... Do you think we'll get paid extra?" He asked her. "Most likely." She smiled.

"Well then." Sunho smiled as he opened the safe. "We hit the jackpot." He said. Jeongmin eyes glowed as she saw the gold piled in the safe. "Call up Jisung and Hyerim to come get this packed and into the van." Jeongmin said.

The boy did as she said and they continued to dig around.

The two came up shortly after and started packing the gold then taking it to the van like they were told.

"Anything for the password to the computer yet?" Jeongmin asked. Sunho sighed. "Nothing." He shook his head. "Wah." Sunho opened the curtains to the window. "I wish we had a view like this... But I would still consider the gym over a whole ass building." He added.

"Got it!" Jeongmin said as she entered the computer. Sunho turned around. He placed a hand on the table and the other around the chair that Jeongmin sat in.

They looked through everything on the computer.

"Party Information?" Sunho pointed at the screen. Jeongmin clicked on the file and opened it up.

"Party invitations... Invitation list... Time and dates... Food and drinks..." Jeongmin read the sections off. "There's nothing." Sunho sighed. "Ah!" Jeongmin tapped the screen in excitement.

She quickly read and scanned the section of the "party information" that was named "Party Plan".

"This isn't a party..." Jeongmin said. "Huh?" Such bent over. "This is a set up... It's a massacre disguised as a party." Jeongmin got up.

She put her finger on her in-ear.

"This isn't a party, this is gonna turn into a massacre." Jeongmin alarmed her group. "What do we do then?" Minjoo asked. "Wait it out... If you're feeling uneasy, head outside and wait till then... We're gonna play in this massacre." Jeongmin said.

"But, for our seducers... Take them outside now... Our team outside, be prepared, we'll leave one of the crimson members here so they start the massacre." Jeongmin finished.

~ 𖣓 ~