[ 13 ]

The first stop was a fail. Everyone was gone by the time they arrived, all because they called the cops and the enemies got warned about it.

"How would they have known though..." Woojin questioned. Gangyoung had awakened the man in the trunk and asked if they knew they were coming and if they had planted a fake location. The man shook his head to everything.

"I don't understand..." Gunwoo sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. Jeongmin looked at the man in the trunk. She ripped the tape off his mouth.

"Yah. Your team scrammed. The only reason they would scram is if they knew the cops were coming... Do you have a member who's a part of the police force?" Jeongmin questioned him.

He didn't answer.

"Do you wanna die right now?" She asked but he shook his head quickly. "Then tell me." She said. "I think his name is... Kim Jaemin? I don't know, I never really knew him, I only heard him from the other members." He confirmed nervously.

"Kim Jaemin?" Gangyoung questioned while thinking. "Okay... Leave him with us, okay? You guys were never here to begin with." Gangyoung ordered the three and they nodded.

Gangyoung's team took the man in the trunk. After, the three got back into the car headed off to the location where Inbeom was at.

---

"He's biting his tongue!" The man ran out of the building. Everyone ran inside as they started to panic. "We can't let him die! If we let him die or bite his tongue off, we won't get answers!" Gunwoo convinced them all.

They knocked the man out and untied him. They stuffed cloth into his mouth to gag him and make him stop biting, all while they left him outside, calling an ambulance and left.

~ 𖣓 ~

The next day, the three of them were making food to eat before they did more work.

Jeongmin and Gunwoo were preparing drinks while Woojin was preparing all the bowls. That was until they heard the phone ring.

Gunwoo and Jeongmin headed over to Woojin and they put the phone on speaker.

"Hey, you dumbass punks." Myeonggil's voice came through. "What do you want?" Gunwoo asked. "Meet me at the fish farm at 9 pm... If you call the cops again, I'm gonna grind Oh Inmuk up and feed him to the fishes." Myeonggil threatened.

"Answer me." Myeonggil demanded. "I've already gotten rid of Gangyoung and his cronies, so don't mess with me." He added and continued on. "I said I'd kill your mother if you showed up again... I'll see you later." He hung up.

Just then, Damin got up from her nap.

"How long have you been there?" Woojin asked her. "Since the beginning... don't you dare leave me out of this." She said.

"Come with me." Gunwoo signaled Woojin. Woojin followed him out the door as Damin put on her glasses and came down from the bunk.

The two girls helped set the food and drinks for them to eat.

"What are you gonna do about it? Shouldn't you call some people?" Damin asked as she sat down. Jeongmin sighed, "You're right." Jeongmin took out her phone.

She held her phone up to her ear.

"Sunho." She said. "Yes, Jeongmin?" He asked. "I'm gonna send you a location, send about five or ten members to go there and guard it. Once they arrived, tell then it's orders from Mr. Choi." Jeongmin explained.

"Got it." He understood.

She thought about it for a second. Myeonggil never said anything about them having backup, he only said for us not to call the cops.

"I want you and two more to come along tonight to the fish far. Be prepared. I'll send the addresses now." Jeongmin hung up and started sharing the addresses.

Sunho did as she was told and gathered some of the members to go to the orphanage to protect it, along with two more people to come help later.

"Are you sure it's okay for them to come help?" Damin asked. "Myeonggil only said not to tell the cops... He said nothing about bringing more than just us." Jeongmin replied.

~ 𖣓 ~

Later that night, they all arrived to the fish farm where they met Sunho, Minji, and Junho. Gunwoo had dropped Damin off far away.

"What are they doing here?" Woojin asked. "To help us." Jeongmin replied.

"You guys wait around the area, sneak in once you start to hear the fight." Jeongmin looked at her three members and they nodded moving into position.

The three of them walked into the tent, meeting a lot of faces that held weapons in their hands. Ahead was Mr. Oh lying on the ground, Myeonggil who sat behind him, and his director who stood next to him.

"Kill them!" The director yelled.

The three backed up into each other and looked around at the enemies. Gunwoo walked away and grabbed a metal grate off the floor.

The other two saw it and grabbed something to help as well and the fight began.

As they were hitting the others with the best they got, the three who stood outside felt as if it was time.

Jeongmin was cornered as she held metal bar horizontally which blocked the knife from her.

Behind, Sunho knocked the man down and they paired up together.

After a while, Myeonggil yelled. "STOP!"

Everyone stopped and looked at him.

"You guys have muscles but I could just slice his throat open right now." He scoffed. "That's right... Stop moving." He smiled. "What are you doing, you stupid fucks! Hurry up and kill them!" Myeonggil yelled at his goons.

As they crowded the six of them, they heard another yell.

"Duck!" She yelled. The three in the walkway looked over and immediate ducked when they noticed Damin. She shot her arrow, hitting Myeonggil's arm, and the fight continued as is.

They rescued Mr. Oh and tied up the goons, leaving them for the cops to find.

~ 𖣓 ~