[ 9 ]

She went to the scenes of her dead friends. She already knew it was Myeonggil's group. She rushed over to the house where everything had already happened.

She ran to the back where Gunwoo held Woojin who was bleeding and Hyeonju who was crying over Mr. Choi. Jeongmin had put the pieces together easily and sighed.

She took her phone and called the ambulance.

She helped Gunwoo bring Woojin to the front so it was easier and faster for the ambulance to take him. After, she comforted Hyeonju.

---

Gunwoo went to the back to give some blood for Woojin as Jeongmin and Hyeonju waited in the waiting room.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Are you gonna be okay?" Jeongmin asked looking at her friend. She nodded. "Okay... I'll be back." She stood up and left.

As she was gone, Hyeonju left.

When she returned, Gunwoo entered through the doors looking like he was stress.

"What? Are you okay? Where's Hyeonjun?" Jeongmin asked. "I don't know. I came back and you guys were gone... I asked where y'all went and the lady said you went to the bathroom but Hyeonju left... I couldn't find her, I even called her but she didn't answer." Gunwoo said.

Jeongmin took out her phone and called Hyeonju and she answered.

"Yah. Where did you go?" Jeongmin asked. "I"m leaving." Hyeonju said. "What?" Jeongmin questioned. "I'll be in Europe... Grandpa wanted to go to Europe with all of us... I'm just fulfilling it, but please don't come looking for me." Hyeonju said.

Not giving Jeongmin a chance, she hung up on her.

"Hyeonju." Jeongmin said. She looked at her phone as her home screen was looking at her and she let out a sigh.

~ 𖣓 ~

The boys came back from their morning run and headed to the garage where they had their workout equipment. They started to work out to build themselves more physically.

Mr. Oh passed by the two, still very unsure about the whole situation.

After working out in the garage, they headed to the front where there was a big tire they'd punch. Mr. Oh watched them from inside.

"Yah. Take a break." The voice said walking up.

"Oh~" Woojin said. "Jeongmin coming through as always." He said taking one of the drink from her. "Thanks, Jeongmin." Gunwoo smiled as he grabbed his drink from her.

"What are the plans for today?" She asked as she sat on the picnic table. "Just exercise." Gunwoo said. She yawned. "Boring." She said before taking a sip of her drink.

"You don't even work out." Woojin rolled his eyes at the girl. "I do when I need to, other than that, I have skills." She said. "Skills won't save you from everything." Woojin said.

"Strength won't save you from everything either." Jeongmin said.

The boys placed their drinks down as they stood in front of each other with Jeongmin watching. They started to wrestle each other.

"Guys." Mr. Oh called the three. They turned to look at him. "We need to talk." He said.

The three headed inside.

They sat with Mr. Oh as he started to explain that he didn't want them going to fight Myeonggil and that it was dangerous for them to do so.

He knew he couldn't stop him, even if he wanted to, but he felt as if it was time to let do them do what they wanted.

After so, the boys headed back to working out. Jeongmin and Mr. Oh went to Mr. Choi's grave to leave new flowers. On the way back, they had a conversation.

"What do you think of it?" He asked her. "Me?" She asked. "The two of them are very determined... Maybe they wouldn't be have been able to beat Myeonggil back then but... I believe in them now." Jeongmin nodded.

"You remember my granddaughter, Damin." He said as Jeongmin hummed. "She's willing to give up her apartment for the boys to work..." He said.

"You're really letting them go?" Jeongmin looked at him and he nodded.

They pulled into the driveway and headed to the garage where they heard the two guys.

The view was definitely something when they noticed Gunwoo hitting Woojin with a basketball.

"You guys, follow me." Mr. Oh interrupted. The two followed Mr. Oh and Jeongmin as they headed to the old car. Mr. Oh opened the trunk and revealed a briefcase full of money.

He insisted on them to take it for their trip.

Mr. Oh left, leaving the three at the car.

"Are you coming with us?" Gunwoo asked Jeongmin. "I guess so... Someone has to have the brains in the group." She sighed and walked away.

"What? Brain of the group? Yah!" Woojin yelled but she ran out of sight. He rested his hands on his hips with a sigh before he looked at his friend. "Why are you looking at me?" Gunwoo asked.

"Control your girlfriend!" Woojin threw his arms in the air. "What!? She's not my girlfriend..." Gunwoo said. "Then why are you blushing?" Woojin glared. "Oh right... It's because you like her but you can't confess." Woojin said.

"What? Hey!" Gunwoo yelled but Woojin ran off just like Jeongmin did.

~ 𖣓 ~