[ 15 ]

After meeting the man that Jangdo had contacted told them to contact and giving him money, he led them onto the ship.

"Me and Jeongmin will go look on the inside first." Woojin said. Gunwoo remained outside, looking for Myeonggil and the container.

As Jeongmin and Woojin were inside, they went to the bottom of the ship and went across to the other side. When they climbed to the top of the stairs, they heard some talking. Appearing in front of them was the director.

He looked at the two and they looked back at them.

"I'll call you back..." He put his phone away.

His hand reached to his back and swung at Jeongmin, but she quickly caught his hand. Behind him, Inbeom had walked out.

"I got him." Woojin whispered to Jeongmin as he approached Inbeom, and they two started to fight.

The director, Jumin, tried to push all his weight into his arms so the knife could lower to Jeongmin, but she kept up. As Woojin and Inbeom had reached the bottom of the ship, Jeongmin had swept the man's legs, making him fall. He dropped the knife and curled over.

"What kind of asshole uses a knife during a fist fight." She said as she punched him. To her surprise, he was able to fight just a little.

He managed to pull himself together and switched their positions, so now, Jeongmin was lying on the ground.

"You little piece of shit." He managed to punch her since she couldn't do anything as she was on the bottom.

"Yah. Does your little boxer friends know you're a bloodhound?" He held his arm against her neck, tilting her head up a bit. "It'd be a shame if they found out, right? Because who likes a bloodhound? They're normal, they grew up with family and people who cared for them. You? You have nothing, Park Jeongmin." He said, trying his best to make her feel worthless, but that just made her rage

She managed to lift her leg enough to her chest and kicked him off.

"The only people who can talk shit about my life is me and my friends." Jeongmin punched him.

After throwing a couple more punches, the man was knocked out.

"Asshole." Jeongmin spat on him before heading down the stairs to the bottom of the ship where Woojin was fighting Inbeom.

By the looks of it, both of the guys had used all their energy. Their punches started getting weak. Woojin didn't need help though as he threw his last punch, knocking out Inbeom.

"Let's go." He said pointing up the stairs. "You go ahead." Jeongmin said. Woojin went up as Jeongmin sat on the stair, catching her breath.

Woojin met Gunwoo outside, sitting right next to him.
After a little, Jeongmin had walked out to go meet them. When she walked around, she noticed the two were having a little moment together, so she backed up and stood beside the container to hide away all while she listened in.

"Gunwoo-ah..." Woojin said. Gunwoo looked at his friend. "Are you okay?" He asked. "What is it?" He questioned his friend. "I think I've become a bloodhound..." Gunwoo said.

The way Gunwoo had said it made Jeongmin hang her head low. In the end, Jumin was right. They didn't know about Jeongmin being an actual bloodhound and if they found out, they wouldn't even want to be associated with her anymore.

"Gunwoo-ah... Have you forgotten about the heart of a boxer?" Woojin asked. "We just have to find our way back." Woojin assured his friend. "Okay? Let's go back together." Woojin smiled.

Gunwoo hummed with a smile. "Let's go back."

Jeongmin walked out, back against the container and sliding down.

"You're not a bloodhound." She sighed. "Hm?" Gunwoo questioned her as they looked at her. She looked off away from the two. "Look at Myeonggil." She said.

The two looked at the body that laid on the floor knocked out.

"Is he dead?" Jeongmin asked. "No..." Gunwoo answered. "Bloodhounds hunt someone down... Once they find them, they kill them and hide the body so it'll never be found by anyone or anything." Jeongmin explained.

She looked over at the boys. "You didn't kill Myeonggil... You're not a bloodhound." Jeongmin said with a small nod.

The two boys got up and headed over to her, lending her their hands to pull her up.

She gladly took them and got up. Jeongmin turned to face the containing and they opened it, revealing boxes upon boxes and opened them to find the money and gold bars.

After so, they waited for Minbeom to come get them off the boat.

When he arrived, they helped get the gold bars and money onto Minbeom's boat and they left.

~ 𖣓 ~

"Gunwoo!" The female voice said as she hugged him. "Are you okay? Your face..." She said. "I'm fine, mom." Gunwoo assured her. "Woojin-ah, are you okay?" She asked the other boy. "I'm good." He nodded.

She looked at the girl. "Jeongmin... Are you okay?" She asked. "Doing good." Jeongmin smiled.

"Park!" More voices came. Jeongmin turned to the direction and saw her members. "Hi!" She greeted them with a smile.

"Thank god you're okay! I was so worried!" Minjoo said. "How was it here? Nothing happened, right?" Jeongmin asked.

They all nodded.

"Everything was good." Sunho confirmed.

As the two boys continued to talk to Gunwoo's mom, Jeongmin was taken away by her group to talk about everything.

She turned her direction to the two boys and sighed. She remembered something Yangjung and Duyeong had told her.

"It's okay to have friends outside of this work and it's, of course, okay to be friends with people in your group... But, wether friends outside the business or friends inside the business... It's best to stroll alone. Don't get attached to someone, especially emotionally attached. If you do, you'll get hurt, if not you, the person you love will get hurt."

With that, Jeongmin took it to heart and cut all contact with the two.

~ 𖣓 ~