[ 8 ]

"Let's go." Yangjung said to the two boys as they left the car. "Jeongmin, have the engine running so we can leave as soon as we get inside the car." Yangjung said.

She nodded as they ran off into the hospital building.

After a couple minutes went by, she kept tapping her fingers on the cushion next to the window, watching the doors to the building.

They finally ran out with Jangdo.

They placed him into the trunk and got inside the car after and Jeongmin drove off to the location. Once they arrived, Duyeong and Hyeonju were already there waiting.

"Put him in here and then go get the salt to make salt water." Yangjung said. They placed Jangdo into the wheel barrow, after that the two boys headed up to the office to get the salt as Jeongmin, Yangjung, and Duyeong went inside the construction area and tied Jangdo.

"Choi said that we should make the kids watch." Yangjung said. "What?" Duyeong questioned. "I don't know how Hyeonju's gonna take it..." Jeongmin sighed.

"Hyeonju isn't meant for this life, just the beat down part." Jeongmin stood up.

After a couple minutes, the three ran in.

"Here's the salt water." Gunwoo said, placing it down in front of the three who sat in front of Jangdo.

Hyeongju began to leave, but Yangjung stopped her.

"Come here and watch." He ordered."Why?" Hyeonju asked. "Choi's orders." Yangjung responded.

"But..." Hyeonju began but Jeongmin stopped her. "It's for your own good." Jeongmin spoke. "What?" Hyeonju asked. "You three... If this is the life path you go down, it's best to see what's to come and what's bound to happen... Let alone, what you're getting yourself into." Jeongmin explained.

Yangjung put on gloves and started talking to Jangdo.

"I hate it when people open their mouth and then close it again. So when you wanna speak, just nod your head." Yangjung said. "If you say you'll talk but back down, I'll carve your lips off with a knife."

Duyeong started the sander and placed it onto Jangdo's leg which started to rip his skin. Jangdo screamed as much as he could past the tape on his mouth.

Once Duyeong stopped, Yangjung dipped his hand into the salt water and placed it on the wound. Once again, Jangdo screamed. The sight was something the three were used to, but for the other three who stood in the back, they cringed.

The process repeated until Mr. Choi arrived and Jangdo shook his head, agreeing to talk.

Mr. Choi sat down between Yangjung and Jeongmin, directly in front of Jangdo.

They removed the tape from Jangdo's mouth and eyes and the two started to talk.

Mr. Choi got all the answers he wanted and even decided to help Jangdo get away from it all and offered money for him to live on his own, and he took it.

~ 𖣓 ~

After a couple days, Jeongmin had stayed over to be able to help faster.

"Drop Gunwoo's mom at the orphanage to help." Mr. Choi said to Hyeonju and she nodded. "Jeongmin, what's your plans for today?" Yangjung asked.

"Nothing really... Just the same thing, go to the gym, train myself and the others." She shrugged. "Aish." He pushed her head. "What?" She questioned him confused. "You should do more than that. Ever since I've known you, all you do is train and be at the gym." He said. "I'm sorry my life revolves around this?" She glared.

After they finished breakfast, Jeongmin headed out, going to the gym.

"How have you been?" Sunho asked. "Good." Jeongmin said placing her bag down. "It's been a while since I've had some action in my life so." She shrugged.

"I'm jealous." He sighed sitting on the edge of the ring. "Why?" She asked. "Because, I miss being on missions, but since Mr. Choi chose to be the good guy, we haven't gotten to go on one for the longest... The most recent would be when you called me that night." He said.

"Speaking of, what did you plan?" She asked.

"Oh, we just brought our tester guns." He said. "We shot, but those bullets wouldn't do any harm, but those idiots wouldn't know." He sighed. "We should prepare more now..." Jeongmin tilted her head as she looked around the gym, watching her different members.

"Prepare on what?" Sunho questioned. "Building our team more... Training them to the extent... You know, for when we happen to be on our own." Jeongmin explained. The boy nodded his head, agreeing.

As they gather to have meetings and training, they spent over three hours doing so.

"Jeongmin!" Minju yelled. "What?" Jeongmin asked stopping her fight in the ring. "Junseo just texted the group chat saying he went to see Duyeong and Yangjung but... They're dead..." She said.

"What?" Jeongmin grabbed her phone looking at the message.

Jung Junseo: Yangjung and Duyeong are dead... Seems like they got into fights with someone, but with Duyeong, it looks like there were more than one person...

He sent pictures of the scene.

"Shit." Jeongmin said jumping out of the ring. She took off her gloves and headed out.

"Yah! Jeongmin!" Sunho yelled but she was already gone.

~ 𖣓 ~