3

Wen Zhichu swallowed, "I don't think the villain's mission can be completed."

Before he could finish, he was beaten to death.

The opponent doesn't have to beat him.

He is a little rookie, he will die if he is strangled.

[System: Young man, don't be intimidated by the appearance of some things, you have to have confidence in yourself, trust me, you can do it. 】

Wen Zhichu, "Tmall Elf."

[System: What's wrong? 】

Wen Zhichu: "What I want is confidence."

[System: Hmm. 】

Wen Zhichu: "It's not blind self-confidence."

【…】

After a small episode, Wen Zhichu entered the school with his schoolbag on his back, and came to the teaching building of the second year of high school based on his memory. For some reason, he was still a little nervous, so he took a deep breath, and then walked in.

He came to the third floor, and the first class was his high school class 21.

Wen Zhichu scratched his sleeves nervously, the unfamiliar environment was also a new beginning for him.

He tried his best to reduce his sense of presence and walked in. The noisy class was silent for a moment, but it quickly turned back.

Wen Zhichu secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and the next moment, there were discussions in his ears.

"Why is he here?"

"I thought he stopped reading, why did he still come, it's so annoying."

"Our class is fine without him. He might do something annoying when he comes."

"This Friday exam, he came back to lower the average score of the class."

Wen Zhichu's body froze uncontrollably, and then quickly found his seat and sat down.

As soon as I sat down, I saw the classmate in front of me twist the chair forward, and the legs of the chair rubbed against the ground, as if he was some kind of flu virus and didn't want to mess with it.

[System: Young man, the situation doesn't seem very optimistic. 】

Wen Zhichu: "Actually, I have already imagined the picture of myself being hated, but..."

[System: Just what? 】

Wen Zhichu: "I didn't expect to be hated so much."

Original owner! What the **** did you do! Only in this way can dogs shake their heads when they see it now.

Wen Zhichu was timid at first, even if someone told him he wouldn't dare to talk back, but he didn't come this week, what he got in return was not only the boredom of his classmates, but also a pile of test papers on the table.

He looked at the hillside on the table and swallowed. He didn't study well, he could only be considered above average.

Gathered the test papers on the table, at least there were eleven or twelve. One morning self-study, he struggled to make one. Then he glanced at the hole in the table and found that it was full of textbooks. No wonder his schoolbag was empty and his head was also empty.

Wen Zhichu took out a math book casually, and found that the book was brand new. After a quick glance, it was no different from the lessons he had learned in his previous life.

Sure enough, odds change and evens remain the same until death, and the symbols look at the quadrant.

Just when he was about to start writing the test paper, he found that he had no pen at all.