94

The two high school sophomores trembled three times in fright at the dean's aura.

The boy in the second year of high school did not give up, trying to quibble, "But..."

The dean raised his eyebrows, "But what?!"

The boy swallowed.

"But what?!"

The sophomore boy shivered.

Dean of Education: My rules are rules! "

Wen Zhichu: ...

You said why did you provoke him, the dog shook his head when he saw it.

The Tianmeow Elf who was shaking his head in his mind: ...

The dean looked at the two students who fell in love with each other with straight eyebrows, and felt heartbroken.

Wen Zhichu, who was still eating melons, thought about whether he could leave, but before he could take a step, the dean turned around and waved to them the next moment.

Wen Zhichu blinked his eyes twice, turned his head and looked back, "No...no one."

Qin Jiashu's voice was light, "I'm calling you."

Wen Zhichu: ...

Wen Zhichu didn't want to believe it, and shook his head violently, "Look...you're wrong."

In the next second, the director of teaching breathed from his dantian, "Wen Zhichu."

Wen Zhichu: ...

I still have to listen to the teacher's words, but maybe I also have some elements of puppy love, and Wen Zhichu is also a little childish, and I knew I would not eat melons.

Seeing Wen Zhichu coming, the teaching director raised his hand and patted the person on the back a few times, and said to the two sophomore students, "You seniors just want to fall in love early. After I found out, I dispelled the idea of puppy love, and vowed never to fall in love again. of."

The sophomore girl asked curiously, "How do you get rid of the idea?"

Dean of Education: "Be influenced by me."

Wen Zhichu: ...

Thank you, Dean of Students.

Dean of teaching: "Since he was influenced by me, he has never thought of having a puppy love again. Are you Wen Zhichu?"

Wen Zhichu bit the bullet, "Yes."

The boy in the second year of high school was a little disbelieving and disdainful, "Maybe it's a lie?"

The dean glared at him, "Whether it's a lie or not, Wen Zhichu can't lie to me, I'm the roundworm in his stomach!"

[System: If he is the roundworm of two people, how will the two be divided? 】

Wen Zhichu: "Actually, I can give it to the other party."

Tmall Elf: …

Although the tone of his mouth was a little guilty, Wen Zhichu didn't lie, he really didn't have puppy love.

It's just that I didn't fall in love early, but I did everything that should be done and shouldn't be done.

Wen Zhichu quietly looked back at him like a vixen, and saw the other party standing beside him waiting for him.

The teaching director attaches great importance to reviewing Zhichu. After all, from the last problem student in the school to the one who can be called by the school's grades, there is only one in the whole school. Although he is not the best, he is definitely the hardest.