81

Seeing the disappearing smiling face of the chemistry teacher, Wen Zhichu's heart skipped a beat for an instant.

[System: You said you can't, it's not insulting. 】

"..." Wen Zhichu hurriedly added: "Benzene...The chemical formula of benzene is C6H6."

After the words fell, the chemistry teacher's face softened, and he knew that the other party had slipped away. He didn't scold him, but he still taught him a little lesson, "You are really a good student of your Chinese teacher."

The Tianmeow Elf heard meowing.

[System: Why does this teacher speak without conscience? ! 】

Wen Zhichu: "That..."

[System: What did the Chinese teacher do wrong? ! Do you want this blessing for you! 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

Wen Zhichu's face was numb, thank you, Teacher Meow.

It's up to you to fight the injustice, Meow Meow of Justice.

During the exercise time between classes after the second period, before Wen Zhichu stepped out of the class door, Mu Qing came with the bad news.

Mu Qing said in a serious tone, "Let's go."

Wen Zhichu temporarily escaped, thumping desperately like a stranded salted fish, "Go...where?"

Mu Qing sighed and said concisely, "Let's go."

Wen Zhichu wanted to cry but had no tears, good guy, did the English team office stop talking?

The Tianmeow Elf didn't understand.

[System: Which way? 】

Wen Zhichu: "Huangquan Road."

Sky Meow Elf: ...

Mu Qing patted him on the shoulder, wanting to comfort him, "That..."

Wen Zhichu looked at her and shook his head, "I...I have expected such a day to come."

Then she raised her hand and took out a few candies from her pocket, and handed them to Mu Qing.

"You...you take it."

Mu Qing seemed to have received his brainwaves, "No! I can't accept it!"

"Take it!"

"OK."

Sky Meow Elf: ...

[System: What are you doing? 】

Wen Zhichu: "If... I don't come back for the third period, Mu Qing will redeem me."

The Tianmeow Elf was shocked.

[System: It turned out to be a shady underground transaction. 】

Last night and this morning, Wen Zhichu had never felt so tired before, dragging his soul-drained body to the English group, his legs seemed to be filled with lead, and every step weighed a thousand catties.

But even if he escapes, the one who should come will still come, looking at the door of the English team office, Wen Zhichu seems to have seen the guillotine.

Taking a deep breath, he raised his hand and knocked rhythmically on the door twice. Hearing the response from inside, he almost knelt down on the ground.

After clearing up his mood, he turned the doorknob and walked in, but as soon as he took a step in, Wen Zhichu was like a frozen snow sculpture, unable to believe his eyes.

On the front desk on the left is the English teacher of Class 11, and Qin Jiashu is standing next to the desk of the English teacher of Class 1 in front.