61

Sun Bin was taken aback: "Huh?"

Qin Jiashu looked natural, "Send it to me."

"Oh, oh well..."

After all, being caught by someone, Sun Bin didn't dare not post it, so he hurriedly added friends and sent the photos and videos.

"Is it over?"

Sun Bin nodded hurriedly, "It's over."

Qin Jiashu lowered his eyes, "That's all?"

Sun Bin: ...or what?

"say."

Sun Bin shivered instantly, "That's all, this is my first crime."

Qin Jiashu nodded, "Deleted."

"what?"

"Photos from your phone."

Sun Bin swiftly deleted the photo, and then raised his hand for others to see, proving that it was really deleted, then lowered his head and began to make excuses for himself, "Just this time, I won't do this again next time , after the warning from the student council president, I must change my past and start a new life.”

He raised his head and said, "See if you can..."

Halfway through the conversation, Sun Bin was taken aback:?

What about people?

I saw that the person standing in front of him had long since disappeared.

When Qin Jiashu came home in the evening, he went into the bathroom to take a shower as usual. Not long after, the bathroom door was opened from the inside, and Qin Jiashu came out with a towel wrapped around his crotch.

The broad back muscles are highlighted, and the undried water drops slide down the superior figure lines.

Qin Jiashu raised his hand and put his wet hair behind his head. He wanted to get the cigarette case when he was addicted to cigarettes, but he glanced at the mobile phone on the table and broke into his sight.

His movements froze for a moment, flashing through his head Ji Fengchang's experiment announcement yesterday, he hesitated for a while, picked up his phone and walked to the bedside.

His slender fingers moved across the screen, and he quickly found today's photos and videos.

Doubt and disdain flashed in Qin Jiashu's eyes.

It's just an experiment.

two o'clock in the morning—

Qin Jiashu looked at the toilet paper all over the place and Qin Dashu, who was in the spirit of a dragon and a horse, fell into deep thought.

Qin Jiashu: ...

In the dark night, the screen of the mobile phone was still playing the video in a loop. In the video, the boy's white body was dazzling, and when he took off his clothes and raised his hands, he showed his slender upper body and lines vividly.

I don't know how long the video has been playing. At this time, there is only 6% of the battery left, which seems to be mercilessly mocking Qin Jiashu.

Also look at it, dead pervert.

Qin Jiashu took a deep breath, raised his hand and lit a cigarette, his eyes were a little melancholy.

Maybe he didn't expect him to do such a perverted thing.

However, Qin Dashu didn't have the slightest intention of taking a rest, telling him that he was abnormal.

He casually made an excuse for himself, maybe it was because he hadn't vented for a long time, but after turning off the video, Qin Dashu's rest slapped him hard in the face.