65

Ji Fengchang turned to look at him, apparently surprised, but the other party said he was not hungry, so he only ordered his own portion.

Just as Ji Fengchang was eating Haisai, an indifferent voice came.

"The monsoon is long."

Chang Ji Feng raised his head and drooled, "What's wrong?"

Qin Jiashu remained expressionless, "Most people like their other half to be skinny?"

Chang Ji Feng had never been in a relationship before, how could he try to figure out other people's hearts, so he stuffed a mouthful of steak into his mouth and said indiscriminately, "It should be."

Then the love cheats I read before popped up in my mind, "Everyone has their own eyes, but it seems that most people like their significant other to be weak, so as to show their desire to protect."

After hearing this, Qin Jiashu was silent for a while, with a cold face, "Am I weak?"

"..."

Ji Feng froze in place for a long time, and almost spit out the rice for a while.

He looked at Qin Jiashu with a complicated face.

Are you OK.

Are you weak or not, do you have no points in your heart?

Looking at people's tight waist and strong arms, one punch can swing people to the Nantian Gate, it really has nothing to do with weakness.

Ji Feng chewed his rice for a long time, and was a little speechless, "You...you..."

Qin Jiashu: "What's wrong?"

Ji Fengchang: "Can you speak something human?"

Qin Jiashu: ...

Ji Fengchang: "Are you worthy of those substitute fighters in the boxing gym?"

Qin Jiashu: ...

Chang Feng: "Apologize to the agent!"

"..."

If he hadn't known the owner of the boxing gym, Qin Jiashu would have been blacklisted by the boxing gym long ago. Those who knew it was for boxing, but those who didn't know thought it was for kicking.

So now that Qin Jiashu went to the boxing gym, no one dared to go on stage with him except the new substitute fighter.

Ji Fengchang still remembers the excitement of watching Qin Jiashu punch him once, and he wanted to go up and try it out, but he was punched and lay down at home for three days.

Now ask yourself if you are weak or not.

Do you deserve you?

Ji Fengchang: "The liking of this thing still varies from person to person. Most of them are most of them, but not everyone. Maybe some places have been deliberately changed, and others don't like it anymore."

Qin Jiashu was thoughtful, but said nothing.

The next morning when Wen Zhichu walked into the class, he saw Mu Qing who was listless. It was the same as yesterday morning. He stepped forward and asked the other party if he wanted to eat steamed buns, but the other party declined. The history is always surprisingly similar.

After listening to Mu Qing’s deskmate, I found out that Mu Qing was chasing stars recently. In a recent interview with a male celebrity, she said that she thought girls should weigh less than 100. After hearing this, Mu Qing interrupted her determination to lose weight.

Wen Zhichu was shocked when he heard this, and felt that it was very unhealthy.

[System: What are you going to do? 】